Interesting

Vonni's POV

Vonni's POV

So TiTi not mad anymore I'm glad about that buh I didn't get to tell her the things I wanted to it's whatever.

"Yo Tod get the boys we finna go to go karts plus wit the girls. I need a date for Kiana and Dejah." As soon as I said that Que and DJ walked in.

"Dejah like thick ass Dejah?" Thirsty ass.

"I guess you can say that." I shrugged.

"Ouu nigga I'm tryna go wit her." He a lil too excited.

"You can't fuck over my girl friends. Y'all are going as friends until further notice hoe" in all seriousness.

"Okay okay damn" he walked away this nigga take a hour to get ready I'm sure he gay.

"Que you tryna go wit Kiana?" He hesitated at first

"Yeah sure she cool we been vibin for a while buh we both got hoes so it's not working." He just shrugged and sat down.

"Tod yo girl coming" Tod and Jay been going out for a while buh she ain't been to the house in a good minute.

"Imma talk to her right now" he left.

"You think Jaylen and Aiden want to go?" They have girls. Ion think TiTi and them is gon be friendly osrs.

"Let's go ask." We went to the room where we keep the weed cus we heard the music boomin in there.

"Yo Yo Yo"

"Wassup Vonni" Jalen turned the music down.

"You and y'all girls want to go to Go karts plus with us."

"Who's us?" Aiden asked passing the blunt.

"My girls friends and Tod girl with y'all and y'all girls." I passed it back.

"Oh they should be down." Jalen picked up his phone and FaceTimed Vanessa.

"Zamare is down with it she likes TiTi" Aiden said not looking up from her phone.

Dejah POV It's type awkward to see Kim and Andy messing with each other after I was just messing wit her

Dejah POV
It's type awkward to see Kim and Andy messing with each other after I was just messing wit her. I mean it's whatever. I'm finna go wit DJ I used to see him around school before he graduated. He cute or whatever.

"Hey y'all" Tod came in wit all the guys.

"Shoot" DJ was looking me up and down. This oughta be interesting.

"Like what you see?" I said looking him up and down.

"Of course" he came and sat down.

"Don't get comfortable we have to go to this place boo" I said standing up.

I walked outside and saw these white cars.

"Who's Mustang is that?" I was getting excited.

"That's Vonni's" wowww Vonni got bankroll now.

"Which one is yours?" Shit all of em was tuff aab.

"The Bentley Coupe over there" he said taking the key out his pocket.

I saw Zamare in the car with Aiden talking. She came out to speak.

"Hey D how you doing?" She gave me a hug.

"Good how bout you" I never had a problem with her she's just not in the original five.

"Same I have been chilling." She's mad cool.

"Damnnnn" Kiana ghetto ass came out of the house looking at Que's Ferrari.

"I know shawty" Que was having a ball wit her. They always get goofy together.

TiTi POV The girls were cool I'm just not used to them yet Zamare and I are friends or whatever it's just Jay and Vanessa that seem chill

TiTi POV
The girls were cool I'm just not used to them yet Zamare and I are friends or whatever it's just Jay and Vanessa that seem chill.

"Heyyy boo" Zamare came in. She was looking good. She had on a pink jumpsuit wit a blue hat.

"You looking smexy" this was always my gay buddy. It's funny when we get together.

"Ouu I can say the same to you Ma" she was laughing hard asl.

"Okay y'all we gon have to head out." Tod said.
You can tell he's the oldest nigga. Buh he still goofy asl.

"Bye bitch boos." I blew kisses to all of them.

"Byeeee" they all said hopping in the cars.