Plans

"So what y'all do while I was gone? I hope it won't no funny business since Amaya was here." I had to ask. Cus I know Andy and Kim been being nasty.

"Nothing we just watched that little show y'all be watching. Different stuff." Kiana laughed.

She think she funny that's my show. And if it weren't for the fact that I'm like two years older than Caleb I would be all over that.

"Stranger things" I correct her.

"Yeah that." Kim laughed and budged Kiana laughing.

"Y'all night won't as fun as mine" I stuck my tongue out.

"You nasty." Andy said.
She's one to talk she's the nastiest out of all five of us. Pussy this pussy that. Booty this booty that. That's all she talked about. I remember in seventh grade when she told us she liked girls. We weren't really surprised. Cus like when the rest of us were trying to get boys attention while they played football she was playing with them getting girls' attention. We were all cool with it. I'm like her little sister so like I wasn't judgy about it. I did think it was like a phase at first but nope.

You're one to talk. 'Sis when I tell you her legs was shaking like I had h..'" she cut me off.

"Okay okay you made your point" she laughed and scratched her neck.

"Yeahhh that's what I thought. Nasty self" I laughed and went into the kitchen.

"What are we doing tonight. I'm tired of staying in the house." It's been about four months since I went to a party because of the incident but I think I'm ready.

"Only two of us are legal and house parties are a no becauseee" Kiana looked up at me. I thought for a while then came up with my choice.

"We can go to a house party." I sounded sure but I don't know.

"Ayeee okay" Andy got hype.

"What you getting hype for ain't nothing gon happen" Dejah gave Andy the stank face.

"Fuck You talking bout I'm getting ass" that's where she messed up.

"Ard bet. I'm finna go get dressed." She walked upstairs. She lowkey looked mad.

"Why would you do that" Andy has always been a hoe. Buh not when it come to our friend.

"We don't go out. We just been messing" she shrugged.

"Maybe you should clarify that with her" I rolled my eyes.

Andy's POV*
Dejah should already know how I rock. I don't date. I just be fuckin and dippin. She should've known it won't gon be nun special. Especially since she our bestfriend. I mean I do like her a little but I don't do relationships. Ti and I said we wouldn't do them. It might work for her buh I doubt it will work for me.

"Well I got to go to my room and get some clothes. I can't share clothes wit y'all." I have my own room here for when stuff gets crazy at home. My mom is a rude ass homophobic bitch. Plus the other girls where cutesy stuff. I stick to my ripped jeans polo shirt and Jordans.

"Ight don't go up there messing wit Dejah." Ti acts more like my mom than my LITTLE sister. We're not blood but she's the one I'm closest to out of the five.

"No promises" I ran upstairs.

I want to get in the shower before we go. I got my towel and soap and went towards the bathroom. I heard the water running. If everybody else was downstairs only person that could be in there would be Dejah. I opened the door and took off my clothes. This shit finna be sexy.

"You mind?" I opened the curtain and got in.

She tried to act all shy like I ain't played with it before.

"I didn't mean to make you mad." I took her towel and started rubbing her body with it.

"We don't go out it's good that way. I don't care what you do" she got a attitude.

Her short self need some act right.

"Keep playing wimme if you want." I choked her. I started putting the rag between her legs.

Kiana POV*
It's taking Dejah a long time. Imma go up there.

"Y'all I'm going to go check on Dejah" I walked upstairs. She won't in Ti or Andy room or her mom room. Then I heard what sounded like moaning down the hall in the bathroom. It was hard to tell cus the shower was running. Wait. Andy ain't in her room and I can't find Dejah. Oh nooo I swear her nasty self better not be. I opened the door and the moaning stopped and was replaced with laughter and heavy breathing.

"Hello" it sounded like Dejah. They prolly couldn't see me cus the fog.

"It nothing. You can't surprise me like that. I'm still mad at u nasty self." Dejah said.

"Okay okay but it was good right." That was definitely Andy.

"Ohhh noooo. Y'all nastyyyy" I said. Then the two towels came down and the curtain went back.

"Kiannaaaa why you in here" Dejah sounded annoyed.

"I'm telllinggg" I laughed and ran downstairs. Andy was right behind me in her black lil towel.

"Andy was fingering Dejah in the showerrrr" I said t right before Andy tackled me. Tierra turned around fast.

"I told you not to mess with her." Tierra was laughing.

"She practically asked for it. And I clarified everything. Killing two birds with one stone." I smirked.