Party Party

We having this after grad party. And tbh this my first party. Like I've never had a real reason or friends to go to a party. I just think this year I'm more open to new things and new people. Vonni is a big part in that. Once I got eighteen he helped me to start budgeting to get my own place. Since neither my mom or dad are in my life right now. Him and the girls are the only family I have. Amaya and I are getting pretty close. We stay watching stranger things that's my boo. I don't know what to wear to this party. Ion wanna be over or under dressed. You I called my go to. "Kianaaaa what am I finna wear bih" she rolled her eyes. "Go to my room and look in my closet I got a wholeeee party section". She would be the one. She always partying and dating. Iono how she do it. I need to stay focused on these scholarships especially this year. I plan on going to Columbia my back up is Calu or Emory. I feel pretty confident because I have nothing on my records giving them reason not to accept me. Anywayyy back to my fit. I chose these white ripped shorts and a velvety black shirt with my checkered vans. I FaceTimed my baby and as soon as I put them phone on me he was hollering " where you think you going wearing that" I was confused " do you want niggas looking at you." "No dang but I can't look good". He was looking at me. "Ight Buh if a nigga try some shit he getting his ass beat". I know he won't serious he not a violent person. We got there it was pretty lit. It was barely anything for me to drink since I don't drink alcohol. I was chilling. Vonni was wit his track friends and I was talking to this girl. She was getting aggy so I said I had to use the restroom. I was chilling on the staircase when one of Vonni's friends came up to me "Vonni said you don't drink and you could find soda." He handed me a open thing or sprite. Thank the Lord cus I was thirsty aab. I took a couple sips and he was talking to me. I was cooling. Then I felt a little dizzy. His voice was muffled "Hey....upstairs....rest" I couldn't really hear him. I knew I wasn't drunk. Before I knew it I was upstairs getting undressed by this random dude. I couldn't really move but I could see and process things. They were trying to rape me. I tried to scream but my voice was a slurred mess. He covered my mouth and starting touching me. I heard Vonni yelling "where the hell is she. She not downstairs" I started licking and screaming. Then Vonni kicked open the door. What happened after that was foggy. I heard slamming and stuff and screaming. Then I was picked up. I woke up confused. Why was I at Vonni's house so early. Did we? No I'm still a virgin I'm sure. Am I.... Vonni noticed I was up and started apologizing. I don't know what for. Then I remembered. I almost got raped. He saved me so why is he apologizing? Then I saw his knuckles and his eye and the split lip. "I was just trying to help I lost control. I didn't know I would fight them." He pleaded " I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I told him "don't worry I'm not mad you saved me" at that I got up. His face needs to be taken care of. " where's your first aid kit?" I went straight for the bathroom. "Right in there" he yelled from his room. I opened the cabinet and saw a whole bunch of pill bottles. Addressed to Vonni for....