Too petty?

Andy's POV

Andy's POV

I could tell Tierra was upset I just didn't know what to say. Kim called Alex over here. She literally throwing shit in my face. Buh watch what imma do next.

                                Andy👅👅🤩:
You still want to come over. I'm missing you😫

                              Lil Mama🤫 :
Don't you mess with a whole Kim🤨 I'm not getting involved in that.

                                 Andy👅👅🤩 :
Nah I never even fucked with her for real she fucks with my friend. Come over here so I can do that pussy right😼

                              Lil Mama🤫 :
Okayyy y'all at Tierra house right?

                               Andy👅👅🤩 :
Yeahhh I'll be waiting fuh you.

She don't live far so she should be here in a minute. I was ready cus I ain't worked magic in a while.

Ten minutes I heard a ding at the door.

"Hey mama" I smirked and licked my lips I swear shawties be getting wet off that.

"Hey" She was ready to get to business right there. So I took her by her hand and walked upstairs no passing go none of that. I ain't say shit to anyone. Kim was looking stuck buh oh well have fun wit yo lil boo I'm on my old shit again.

"I ain't seen you in a minute shawty" I pulled her on the bed. She had the nerve to have on some PINK shorts with this hoodie like them shorts was doing sum to a nigga.

"Andy stop bullshiting you gon go down or what" shit didn't have to ask me twice.

I took her shorts and panties off and started licking slow. She was already wet as a bitch. I put one finger in her shit then started doing circles wit my tongue on her clit. She was pulling on my hair and shit. Then I put two fingers in and pumped a little faster.

"Shit Andy damnnn" she was moaning loud as hell.

"Wrong" She ain't call me by my name. "Call me by my name". She knew what I meant.

"Okay okay sorry daddy" at that I started pumping faster and I was sucking the shit out of her clit then she came in my mouth.

"You thought we was finished you hilarious" I went back down on her.

Kim's POV

I was tryna act like I didn't hear that shit upstairs but it was really aggravating me.

"Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom" I won't tryna actually use the bathroom.

"Okay." She was chillin on her phone honestly that shit aggravates me cus she don't pay attention to me. Like get off yo phone. Iono if whatever 'we' got going on is gon last honestly. She too self absorbed. I went upstairs and thought about what I was bout to do. Like is it too petty? Eh nothing is ever too petty. I opened the door and everything went wild.

"Yo what the heck!" Whatever girl Andy had over was screaming looking stuck and shii.

"Kim what are you doing bruh" she got on the bed looking all nonchalant.

"Nun just came to join the party. Hello I'm Kim" I put my hand out then snatched it back iono what shenanigans she did with those.

"Uh can u excuse yourself" Andy said she was talking to the shawty on the bed looking stuck.

"Bitch she talking to you why you look stuck. Bounce skip and jump yo way out of this room. Shit out of this house. Bye" I nearly snapped my own neck.

"Bruh you said y'all ain't mess with each other but it sure seems like it" she rolled her eyes.

" shawty we not lil kids and I'm not a hoe so I don't 'mess' unlike you" she had this stuck face on her.

"Nah you ain't finna disrespect me." She dropped her stuff like she had the audacity.

"Ma you gon need to back up off her." Andy got in her protective mode.

"So you taking side with this bitch" she big mad.

"Yes before I was in love wit her I loved her cus she is my bestfriend" woah she just said in love. I know I'm not tripping okayyy.

"Mane bye fuck you bruh." She walked out.

"I just did that." Andy yelled laughing

"Did yo as just say 'in love' cus I never heard you sa" before I could finish my sentence she kissed me.

"Yo tongue was just all on that girl pussy and she look like she need a green card my nigga back up" Andy backed up laughing.

"Yes Kim I love you. But I can't have myself looking weak and like I just don't have the trust in me to open up to somebody that's what happened to my mom and look what happened" she said sitting down.

"We can figure it out"