Offer

TiTi POV

You need a ride Tierra?" He was being nice and I do prefer to go home instead of to Vonni's house.

"Is that all it will be?" I can't cheat.

"Yes I will take you home and leave" he raised his right hand to it.

"Okay well I'll plug my address in your phone" I took it and he put his finger on the lil scanner.

"Why you leave the party so early?" He asked

"I was just getting bored. It's not really my scene." I shrugged.

"Oh that's wassup. You want the aux?" He offered the cord.

I was singing every lyric of that song yo I ain't notice he was looking at me.

"Shawty you can sing" he licked his lips and looked at me.

Ahh😭 he cute buh I need to stay focused.

"Nah I'm playing around I don't actually sing" I started blushing.

"You should, actually I work at a studio and stuff wit trap rappers. Here's the address and the card." He handed me a black card.

"Just think about it okay" he seemed serious.

"You have talent" he looked back on the road.

The rest of the ride we just listened to music and chilled. Once we got to my house I didn't want to leave. He's just good company.

"You wanna chill another time?" He asked

I had to think about it. What was his definition of "chill"? Ion want to end up doing something I regret. But I trust myself.

"Sure u have my number" with that I left the car.

I got home and turned on the TV when I heard the toilet flush. I got the baseball bat. Cus you'll never catch a bitch lacking. I opened the door and swung cus nobody should be home all the girls are at that lame ass party.

"Yooo what the fuck Ti" Amaya screamed.

"Damn Amaya why you here don't you got yo summer thing tomorrow?" I dropped the bat.

"Nah I quit that shit" she hopped on the couch
"And I don't think you should leave the spare key literally out in plain sight" she took the key out her pocket and put it on the small table next to the couch.

"Oh Ard. Why you over here though?" I'm not saying ion want her here it's just weird.

"Vonni and Mom are arguing." She rolled her eyes.

I wonder about what.

"It must've been serious if you left I won't press you about it." I just looked away hoping she would go on. And she did.

"It was about his medicine" she put quotations around medicine.

What was that for?

"What you mean by medicine" I put the quotation marks up.

"I shouldn't tell his business. Just ask him about his so called bipolar disease." She put the blanket over herself.

"I don't understand. You cool with bein here alone for a couple of minutes the other girls should be here in a few." I grabbed my key.

I called Vonni.

"Yes baby" he sounded tired and like he was crying.

"I'm coming right now okay I'm coming" I was going to ask about the pills but he seems like he just needs support.

"Thank you babygirl I love you see you in a couple of minutes" he hung up before I could say it back.

I got the spare key from the mailbox and opened the door and walked up to Vonni's room

"Baby.." I called to him he was sitting on the floor just collapsed. I've never seen him look so vulnerable and helpless. I have to help him get over this.

"I can't do this shit with this lady no more I try to show her respect and love and all she does is lie and do extra stuff I protect her ass every fucking time and I just forgive and forget buh she always finds something to blame on me. FUCK HER!" He just started bawling her eyes out.

"Listen baby it's okay it's okay you're almost out of the house." I just don't know what to say.

"She's the reason dad is gone she tries to act like it's not. She used him and now she's using me. I'm tired of her bs" he looked mad more than sad now.

" Shit you can come with me we're both eighteen and legally adults you don't have to stay here with her." I just made a huge offer. I just don't want to regret it later.

"What about Amaya?" He loves his sister to death. I can't take her she's barely 15.

"Look she has about 3 years left okay and it doesn't seem like she has a problem with your mom. Worry about yourself right now okay"