Trust

I was right about Dejah and Andy. Yo they was booed up all night. As long as this don't mess with all of our friendship I'm cool wit it tbh. I got on my phone and saw another follow request. @bb.cici. Wack ah name. Who is this. I clicked on it and Vonni was in her bio. I screenshot it and sent it to him. "So we like this now. Bet." And went to go make breakfast. Before I got to the kitchen I heard my phone ding. It was Vonni. "That's that crazy girl Cierra. Don't worry bout her bae🙄" I read that again. He called me bae. I texted back fast and said "okayyyy". Then I actually went to go make breakfast. I made enough for all of us and I made our favorite. Eggos. Then I turned stranger things on. They all woke up and ate while we watched our favorite show. Bruh it's crazy how we know every single word to that show. These are the moments I enjoy. Kiana has a date so she had to leave afterwards Kim and I left Dejah and Andy alone to do them. I pulled up to Vonni's house. He looked like he just got out the shower. Yo he sexy aab. "Hey baby" bruh when he call me that it do something to me. "Wascracalacking dude" I jumped in the house. Literally. "I missed ya. I been bored" he said pouting. "Cus I got the sauce" I stuck my tounge out and tried to run from him buh he caught me. I couldn't stop laughing. His sister walked in looking suspicious "uhh who is this" Vonni looked back and forth. "Amaya you know that girl I told you about she's so cool she goes to our school an-." She cut him off with a serious look "it's never that serious" and then laughed and walked away. "She's funny" I said escaped his hold. "Y'all would like each other she likes stranger things her and her bestfriend Lauren always watching that damn show" he said laughing. I wanna chill with her. "Imma give her my number" he nodded and turned the TV on. "Hey Amaya" I said "hey,are you my brothers girlfriend or is that the other girl who be sneaking out" I was confused on what she was talking about. "What do she look like" I asked. "She bald headed aab and she always got that jacket on". I knew who she was talking about. I gave her my number and went back to the TV room. "So what the hell is going on between you and Cierra and don't say nothing cus I know that's a whole lie and a half" he was confused. "What are you talking about yo" he asked. "Don't act dumb. You know what ion got time for this. The one time I like somebody this happens. I was right." I screamed. "I thought u would be the one buh I'm dumb" at that I left on my ride back home I blocked him. As I was about to turn my phone on from a unsaved number. "Hey it's Amaya I did something bad". I texted back worried about her safety. "What happened" she texted back fast. "Promise you won't get mad okay" I said "okay..." "I listened in on you and Vonni. And I lied I was just trying to get you mad. I didn't even know a girl would be that ugly tbh. I'm sorry". I was so upset but I said I wouldn't get upset. "It's okay I'm on my way back". What would I say to him. Oh ma gah.