mistakes

Tierra POV

Tierra POV

I just fucked up and really bad. I knew something was going to down if I came over here but not something like this. I basically just cheated. in my defense Vonni and I are just going down hill but that's not an excuse. I don't even know what was going on in my head at this point. I don't feel bad about what i did i'm just scared about the consequences. Vonni did me dirty but not this dirty and we were just getting back on good terms.

"I have to go Bryce" I stood up.

"Why and how are you going to get home? I drove you" he looked at me and his eyes looked so messed up.

I know I really done messed up. this boy was nothing but sweet to me and I just took advantage of him for no absolute reason.

"I didn't intend on this happening Bryce. none of this is right." I said shaking my head and sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean shawty. what did I do wrong" He said taking my hands off my face.

"It's honestly not you. I just took advantage of you when my boyfriend and I were on bad terms and I don't deserve you at all. i'm so sorry Bryce". I got the notification that my Lyft was pulling up and I gathered my things.

"That's it. we're not going to get further in this?" He asked.

"I don't know. but if I get with you I want it to be because I genuinely want you not because Giovanni messed up" I said and kissed his cheek then left.

I decided to go home because if I went to the boys house i would have to deal with Vonni and his stuff. I mean we're better than what we were in the beginning of the summer but I want my sweetheart back. maybe that's why I just let Bryce eat me like his last meal. I see something in that reminds me of the old Vonni. It's whatever though I'll get over it.

When the Lyft pulled up to my house I saw Andy's jeep and Kiana's pink audi meaning most of the girls were here. I was going to have to tell somebody eventually. When I walked in everybody was staring at me like I had some type of shit in my face.

"Bitch what happened you was gone all night" Kiana said giving me a look.

"I-I messed up you guys" I said as I started crying. as usual the first one to run for me was Andy.

"what happened baby girl?" she said hugging me.

"Bryce ate me out and I told him me and Vonni won't officially back together. and I don't know if we are or not. but this is going to ruin the potential of us getting together anyways. omg" I said breaking down in Andy's arms.

"listen babygirl none of this is your fault we all make mistakes and you were just searching for the love Vonni wasn't giving you." Andy said.

"I'm not sayin it was right but I'm saying don't beat yourself up about it okay?" she said wiping the tears off my face.