•4.7•

Just Don't Read This In Public...
Don't Fucking Do It.
Or Do. That's Your Choice.

Our last days in Paris were spent seeing all the amazing wonders it had to offer. Finn had thankfully returned to himself after his little stunt at the Eiffel Tower. The second I saw that little box, I must say I thought he was proposing. Thankfully, at least I think thankfully, he wasn't. While he drifted off to sleep that night, I thought about what I'd actually say if that had been the case.

Obviously I'm too young to get married, too young even think about it. But deep down, like so deep it's probably in the depths of hell to be honest, I felt a bit upset. I couldn't truly figure out why, but something about spending the rest of my life with Finn, was most certainly something I wanted. I'm being naive, I always am, but would it really be a bad thing to marry him? I'm not in love with him for his money and would never take it for granted, but it was definitely still a number I can't comprehend, either way it was financial stability if we ever decided to start a family. I could still do what I love, whatever that may be. Just the thought of settling down with Finn was exciting.

Now we were walking through the Paris airport. I knew our next location only because Finn had narrowed them down. And I have to say, this was the one I was most excited for.

Italy was without a doubt stressful with Chicken, yes, I will continue to call her that until the day I hit the bucket fucking sue me, and Paris was sweet and enjoyable. But London.

I was surprised he remembered. Or at least I think he did. Although, my birthday was definitely one of our affairs to go down in history. I swear, I've never looked at a can of cool whip the same, let me tell you.

I was eyeing our tickets, still confused as to where the gate was stated. For the life of me I could not figure it out.

I look up at him and see his eyes fixated on the path we were currently taking. He seemed to know exactly where we were going. Wish I could relate. I feel like a lost puppy. Woof woof bitch.

"Finn," I say in a whining voice as we weave through the countless bodies.

He looks down at me before looking forward again. "Yes?" I replies, something playful in his voice.

He comes to a sudden halt, making me look at him. We're lost aren't we? Yep. That's it. We're completely lost. Someone call Jack Shepard.

I follow him over to a completely empty gate. Our plane took off, didn't it? You see, this is why you should never go for breakfast. Who needs waffles anyways? Okay, me. I need them.

Finn smiles to the woman standing in front of the door.

They exchange some words in French, a language I still can't speak even after hearing it for four days. Although I can say, hearing Finn speak another language is definitely a turn on. I mean seriously, I know his offer on our previous flight was just a joke but damn. I might take him up on that.

She opens the door and leads us to the outside world. It was a warmer day thankfully. Flying in a storm looks like one of the most horrifying experiences ever and I have absolutely no intentions of doing so if it can be prevented. Not that I'm the one booking flights. I'm too clueless for that.

Finn and I walk up the steps and enter into the plane.

The flight attendants were the most high class looking women I think I've ever seen. I still wasn't used to the pro pages of the upper class, so you can imagine my reaction when instead of stepping onto a plane with countless men and women, we board a private jet.

I turn almost immediately and see Finn smiling all too innocently.

"Dude. What the actual fuck?" I say, not caring that I was using so much profanity in the span of a couple days. Leave me be. I'm human.