•4.5•

Our last official day in Rome was spent walking through a beautiful museum. I was in awe of the artwork and sculptures made by the various artists. It was mesmerizing that so many people were capable of so much creativity.

The next morning we hopped onto a flight and landed in Paris, France by 11:30 in the morning. The shorter flights were the easiest I will say, and made me dread the long flight home even though I'll have Finn sitting beside me.

The first thing we did was check into our hotel. But as the ones before, we obtained connecting rooms and they were similar to the last with king sized beds and gorgeous artwork that instead of paintings, were beautiful black and white photos of the attractions in Paris.

"I love this," I sigh, resting my hands on the iron bar that enclosed my balcony that overlooked the large city. Our rooms showed the Eiffel Tower and although it did look beautiful in the morning, I couldn't wait until tonight to see the lights.

Finn's arms wrap securely around my hips as he rests his head on my shoulder. "Yeah," he replies, "Me too."

Finn presses a soft kiss to my shoulder, making all sorts of emotions inside of me go completely haywire. Even being together for this long still made every second with him turn my emotions upside down.

"So, what's on the adgenda today, Mr. Quinton?" I ask, turning my body to face him.

He shrugs his shoulders, looking past me and out onto the city before us, "Whatever you want to do. Sight seeing, lunch, shopping, I don't mind."

I wrap my arms securely around his neck and pulled his face down to mine so I could kiss him appreciatively.

When we part, I caress his cheek with my thumb, "We've been doing everything I want to for the most part, so whatever you want, we're going to do," I reply sternly because knowing Finn, any sense of jokes in a serious statement, he'd weasel his way out of it so smoothly that you'd never even realize it was happening.

He lets go of my waist and quickly takes my hands before leading my back into the room. He continues his trek backwards, raising suspicion.

His knees buckle gently once he reached the side of my bed and his sits down. I stand in front of him directly between his parted thighs as he moves his hands up my arms and securely around my ass.

"We're here for you, Mena. Because I wanted to bring you for the best damn vacation. So what I want to do, is see you happy."

I groan, wrapping my hands around his hands and running my hands through his hair. "Finn, not everything is about me. I know, shocking to me too," I joke, "but seriously, I want to do whatever it is Finn Quinton is thinking of in this exact moment."

A devious smirk crosses his features. "What Finn Quinton is thinking of, is the fact that Philomena Grace is right in front of him."

I raise my eyebrow curiously. "I hope you know, that was the weirdest thing that's ever come out of your mouth," I point out, laughing nervously because whatever he had up his sleeve was most likely the work of the devil. Because bitch is Satan.

He laughs along, his voice huskier and more raspy than before. Once our laughter falters and we're staring into each other's eyes like the hopeless romantics we're turning out to be, I catch on to what Finn truly wanted.

I lean down ever so slightly and press my lips on his. At first it was sweet, nothing that screamed 'I'm a sex driven person send me to therapy' although I wouldn't have minded if it did.

I pull away for air which causes Finn pull my body down so I was on his lap.

"You're something else," I laugh, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.