2.0

As we take our secluded seats in the back booth, the real fun of Rosalind's kicks in. This place was always booming, but especially on Saturdays. Morning fishers found their way into the restaurant to flaunt their early morning catches and to get their food before heading back out.

"So, it smells like fish," I blatantly state as I receive the menu that I had memorized by heart at this point. Ken laughs lightly, her eyes wandering effortlessly across the words.

The same girl from my last experience here shows up to take our order. The moment she sees me however, her eyes go soft. Josh and I have been done for a month now. As far as everyone knew, I was single and ready to have some fun. Which I suppose is in true in a sense. Finn and I aren't completely committed I guess.

"Welcome to Rosalind's, can I get you some drinks?" She asks with a soft sympathetic voice.

I roll my eyes as discreetly as possible. "Yeah, I'll just have some lemonade." I state in a monotone voice, seeing as I wasn't all that interested in her as is. She probably thinks I'm still hung up on Josh, which I can truthfully say, I am not.

A few moments later she returns with our drinks and reads off the specials right before we order our usual dishes

Ken and I talked easily about everything and anything.

Kennedy disappears to the bathroom just as our food arrives. I smile up at Finn as he places them down. He plops down next to me and presses a soft delicate peck to my lips.

"Couldn't get enough of me?" He asks, one of his arms tightly wrapping around my neck. I roll my eyes, making him let out a soft chuckle.

"You wish," I state. Finn hums lightly, pressing a soft peck to my nose before kissing my lips lightly.

"Yeah, you're right. So I heard there is a party tonight. You wanna go?" He asks, fiddling with my hand on my lap. Seriously, can he get any cuter?

I scrunch my nose however. "I don't know. Last time there was a party.." I leave him to fill in the blanks seeing as alcohol and I have not been good of friends lately.

He smirks devilishly as his hand lets go of mine. I feel him glide his hand up my leg slowly until his index finger teased me through my shorts. It takes a lot to hold back a moan, especially one from someone you really want to fuck. I didn't get morning sex, and for that, I can be pissed.

"Last time there was a party, Mean Mena, we fucked," he whispers, moving his index finger skillfully along my jeans. I swallow air harshly at his words. It was true, more so and that was horrifying. Not in a bad way, but because fucking Finn for the first time was the first time I ever felt alive. Every time feels like the first, and that is a feeling I could never bring myself to forgetting.

"Hmm. When you put it that way, sure." I smirk, leaning my head back in the booth as soothing pleasure fills my body. Not that I'd ever be able to act on it seeing as this is public and that's slightly illegal.

Finn hums lightly. I wasn't sure how close he was until hot breath struck me ear. "Then it's a date. Can't wait, Mean Mena. Maybe you can put that name to use."

He gets up and doesn't give me a second glance as he leaves the booth. He passes Ken with a wave, only for her to smirk at me. Some things are best kept a secret, but I can't conceal my excitement for what is to come later tonight.

"What was that about?" She asks, pointing to Finn.

We'd been conversing more on her today, that I hadn't gotten a chance to tell her necessarily about what was happening with me. I just felt like a shitty friend seeing as everything revolves around me these past months. I was so focused on Finn and Josh, I hadn't made the proper time for the one that'll be around forever. At least I can only hope forever.