2.2

The second Finn got out of the shower, my entire body caught up with the fact that he had been completely naked just seconds ago. And now all he has is a towel wrapped around his waist. I watch as he digs through his bag, holding the towel to keep him from flashing me. Not that I'd ever complain.

He pulls on some boxer briefs before turning to face me with a humorous smile. "What?" He asks teasingly as my cheeks heat with a soft blush. Just kidding. It was probably very eminent.

"Nothing. You just look hot," I shrug nonchalantly, glancing up from my phone to see him shaking his head humorously at me.

"Don't your parents gets worried? I mean, you've been here for how long?" I ask, making him stop zipping his jeans.

He lets out a sigh as though I was making things complicated. Was I? Probably. When don't I honestly.

"They live in Texas. I stayed with my gran until she dies last year. I wanted to finish school here so my parents pay for a cheap apartment with terrible neighbors. Being here is better. And I don't think you seem to care," he laughs as I sink into my bed.

I shrug my shoulders before pushing my body off my bed. "I think you're right on that one, Huckleberry."

He laughs, tossing on a blue tee shirt that complimented his body more perfectly than all his other shirts. He should wear that more often I swear. Then again that might kill me. Oops.

I open up a drawer in my dresser that was left bare. I kept a majority of my clothes inside my closet. "If you plan on staying longer, which I hope you do," I say, biting my lip and resting my hand on the edge of the dresser.

Finn smiles and pushes a soft kiss to my lips. I helped him fold his clothes and put them away before I decide we should probably clean my room. Or I guess, our room? It's exciting. Was I settling though? Not really. We aren't official or anything. But he's living with me So is he.. I don't know.

"Do you need to go to your place and get some more stuff?" I ask, folding some clothes I'd just taken out of the dryer.

He shrugs his shoulder, "This is pretty much it. The only thing left is my bike which you won't ride."

I scowl. That thing was a death trap on wheels. I wouldn't dare. "I'll drive you to pick it up."

He shakes his head, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Not today. We have plans."

•———•

I was in the front seat of my car with a tight blindfold covering my eyes. This has to count as kidnapping in some way. I'm sure of it. But I don't fight the topic as I hum along to Harry Styles. How convenient.

I feel my car jerk into park before the engine revs down to nothingness. "We're here," Finn says, unbuckling my seatbelt for me.

I roll my eyes even though he can't see. "Yeah well, I'd know if you'd just take the stupid blindfold off," I joke lightly with a wide smile.

He laughs lightly. I can feel his hand reach out to me before his lips connected with mine. He slowly undid the knot but we didn't part. Things could get real heated, but he pulls away before anything could. I pout at him in hopes he'll come back and kiss me again, but he doesn't. Instead he points out the windshield which brings my attention to the local harbor. There was man placed sand covering the shoreline to give our small community the effect of a beach despite our snowy winters.

It was still chilly outside so no one in their right mind would be here, so in other words we had the whole beach to ourselves. Minus a few tourists who were probably eating at one of the local seafood joints which hey, do what you want but Rosalind's will always be better.