027

Lina POV

"Daddy!!!" JoJo's voice called from across the restaurant as she saw us walk in.

She got out of her seat to run to us.

It was our day off, and we decided to come to Florida to visit JoJo and have that lunch with Galina and Chris.

He bent down to hug her, "Hey baby girl." He grinned.

"Hi Lina!" She smiled before hugging me tightly.

"Hey Pancake, we missed you." I smiled back at her.

"I missed you guys too." She said.

Roman picked her up off the floor and we continued to the table where Galina and Chris were.

"Hey G. Chris." Roman greeted them as we got to the table.

"Hey Roman, how are you doing?" Chris asked politely, sticking his hand out for Roman to shake.

Roman looked at his hand but didn't shake it, "I've been alright. Busy, as always." He said before setting JoJo down on the floor.

Chris nodded then looked at me, "Lina." He nodded in greeting as he dropped his hand back onto the table.

"Hello." I politely greeted him.

Roman gestured for me to slide into the booth first which I did.

I was sitting directly across from Chris.

JoJo slid in after me then hugged my arm making me smile and hug her back.

I could feel Galina's eyes on us but she didn't say anything.

"We ordered for us already so you guys can order when the server comes back." Chris said making us both nod in response.

There was so much tension in the air and it was making me a little uncomfortable.

"Look Lina, do you like my necklace? It says my name on it." JoJo said showing me her necklace.

It was gold and Joelle was spelled out in cursive with a crown on top of the J.

"Oh wow, It's beautiful." I smiled at her.

"Thank you. Papa Chris bought it for me." She said with a grin.

I glanced up at Roman and his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Galina.

"That was nice of him. The princess crown was a really nice touch huh?" I asked her before Roman could say anything about her calling Chris "papa".

She nodded, "Yeah. I love it." She said.

"Well then that's all that matters." I told her looking up at Roman again.

"Papa?" He asked Galina.

She nodded, "Well she wasn't gonna call him 'Uncle'." She shot.

"Was 'Chris' not enough?" He asked her getting a little angry. "What if I let her call Lina 'Mama'?"

She glared at him but didn't respond.

I glanced at Chris who sat there awkwardly.

"Daddy, it's okay. You're my only daddy but Papa Chris loves me as a daughter too." JoJo said to him.

Roman let out a shaky breath, letting me know that only made him angrier.

I reached for his hand then gave it a squeeze.

"Okay baby girl." He replied to her hesitantly, squeezing my hand back.

Galina smirked a little then turned to me, "So Catalina, you're a wrestler too?" She asked me.