020

Lina POV

-Monday Night RAW-

"And your winner by pinfall, Lina Loca!" Lillian announced as I just won my one on one match against Becky Lynch.

I celebrated with the WWE Universe before walking backstage with the girls trailing behind me.

It's been a couple weeks since everything happened with my parents at the hotel.

I would be lying if I said that everything went back to normal because it didn't.

I've become really distant with not only my coworkers but also with Roman and the girls.

Roman tried his hardest to get me to open up to but it doesn't work like that for me. I already opened up to him more than I ever should have.

Whenever something happened bad or 'traumatizing' to me, the first thing I did was shut myself down. It's how I deal with the pain.

The girls know me better than anyone and have been giving me my space. They also convinced not only Roman but Dean and Seth to, too.

Marcos came back and took Julian from me last week. I was actually kind of bummed.

I enjoyed his company a lot.

The good thing is that I get to see him whenever I go home to San Antonio.

I walked towards the Locker room with the girls, quietly.

"Hey Lina, good match out there!" Shane said as he was rushing past us.

"Thank you." I said sending him a half hearted smile.

"Yep." He called back.

I looked forward again to see Dean, Seth, and Roman standing at the end of the hall looking our way.

We continued towards them then Dean spoke, "You looked extra crazy out there tonight Loca." He said.

I smiled, "That's a compliment." I said as I stopped in front of them.

"It would be for you." He laughed.

I crossed my arms over my chest, looking around the halls.

"What? Scared you're gonna be seen with us?" Dean asked.

I looked back at him then shook my head, "No, just you." I said.

He scoffed, "Just me? You should be happy to be seen with the best of the best. You might get more followers, being seen with me. That is all you girls care about right?" He asked, making me laugh.

"Whatever Ambrose." I said pushing past him.

Seth was now standing in front of me, I nodded up at him.

He smiled, "Hey Lina."

"Hi Seth." I greeted him

"How are you?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I'm okay."

"That's good." He nodded.

I sent him a small smile but I knew for a fact it didn't match the look in my eyes.

Nonetheless my eyes traveled over to look at Roman.

He stood with his arms crossed as he looked back at me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me.