011

Lina POV

Summerslam

Today is the day LWO finally gets our rematch against The 4 Horsewomen. We were supposed to fight them on an episode of Monday Night RAW a few weeks ago but the match got so much excitement that Stephanie and Shane decided to set the match for Summerslam.

"Hey babydoll." Roman greeted me as he appeared with Jojo.

"Hey." I said giving him a hug before bending down to kiss the top of JoJo's head.

"Hey Pancake." I said making her giggle.

"Hi Lina. You look pretty." She said smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you sweetheart." I smiled back.

Roman chuckled making me look up at him.

"What? You don't think I look pretty today Ro?" I asked him.

He smiled, "You always look pretty, today's no different from any other day." He said.

I felt my face heat up at his words and I bit my lip to stop a smile from forming on my face.

His eyes flickered down to my lips momentarily and he smirked.

"I did not expect that answer." I giggled.

"It's the truth." He said the smirk still on his face.

I smiled at him, "Well.. Thank you."

He nodded, "Anytime babydoll."

"Yo Reigns!" I heard Dean yell from down the hall.

I turned my head to look at him and he smirked.

"What are you guys like inseparable or something? You guys are always together." He said stopping beside us.

I rolled my eyes, "We are not always together, you just only see us when we are together." I said.

"Really? Okay, how many times did he sleep in your room with you and JoJo this week?" He asked.

"Why is that any of your business Ambrose?" Roman asked rolling his eyes.

"It's not I just want to know what's going on between you guys." He said.

"Nothing's going on Dean." I laughed.

He nodded, "Fine but when something does start between you guys.. I called it." He said before patting Romans back and kissing the top of mine and JoJo's heads and walking away.

"Excuse me Lina?" I heard someone behind me say.

I turned my head looking at one of the backstage personnel.

"They need you in hair and makeup." He said.

I nodded then thanked him.

"I'll see you later then Ro." I said.

He nodded with a smile.

"Lina can I sleep over with you again tonight?" JoJo asked.

I grinned at her, "Of course you can, if your daddy says yes." I told her.

She looked up at him hopefully and he smiled, "Sure you can baby."

She jumped up and down in excitement making me laugh.