008

Lina POV

"Honey honey.
I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on the window pane
I can feel the sun whenever you're near
Every time you touch me I just melt away." Jojo sang her little heart out.

She asked me if I wanted to hear the song she was gonna sing for her talent show. I, obviously, said of course.

Jojo singing is the cutest thing anyone could ever hear.

And Seth and Dean are seriously funny. They're like two little kids when it came to anything and everything they talked about. Who was gonna hide their face while walking, what flavor ice cream tastes better, who Jojo likes better. Jojo and I just watched them in amusement the whole time.

We are currently walking back to the hotel from the ice cream shop.

"Did you like it Lina?" Jojo asked me.

"I loved it sweetheart. You sing beautifully." I told her.

She giggled, "Thank you!"

I smiled, "You're welcome."

"Uncle Dean?" She called behind us.

"Yeah pumpkin?" He answered.

"Where's Aunt Renee?" She asked.

"She's working right now sweetie, why? What's the problem?" He asked her.

"Nothing, I just miss her." She said.

He chuckled, "You'll see her at RAW tonight, okay?"

"Okay. Is Uncle Seth gonna fight daddy again?" She asked.

"Uh, I don't know. We'll have to wait and see." He answered.

"Okay." She said again.

Seth smiled at her when she looked at him.

The hotel came into view and Roman was standing outside the door talking to Lyla, Cece, and Vero. Jojo grabbed Seth's hand and they ran to Roman.

I laughed at how cute she was.

"Who knew that two of the most unstable people in the world could have such a soft spot for kids?" Dean said to me.

I looked at him, "Right? I love kids."

"I always thought that when I got older I wouldn't like kids because I was a shitty kid." He chuckled.

"People thought I was a shitty kid but I was a good kid, I just had shitty parents." I said.

"That's it. That was the problem." He said pointing at me. "I was a good kid and I had shitty parents too."

I laughed, "How shitty were your parents?" I asked him.

"Pretty shitty. I was pretty much raised in foster care." He said.

"I would have taken foster care over my parents. They HATE me." I laughed humorlessly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Exactly what I said. They always have, my whole life. I had to raise myself in the four walls of my bedroom." I told him.