000

3rd Person POV

"Stephanie. My dear little sister. You're going about this Divas Revolution thing all wrong. I mean, I can see your pulling as many divas as you can out of NXT but none of them are really cutting it are they? No offense to any of you that are standing here in the ring, Bayley, Sasha, Becky, and Charlotte. Let me tell you what you're doing wrong sis. You see, just like with the superstars, the universe wants divas who can entertain them. Don't get me wrong though, you ladies are very entertaining, but you're all throwing away your talent wrestling these other divas who were only hired by my sister and brother in law to be eye candy." Shane said from the top of the ramp.

"Really? Do you really think dad would leave me in charge if I didn't know what I was doing?" Stephanie replied.

"Well, he couldn't do it anymore and I didn't want anything to do with it so yeah I do. But the problem with that is you're tarnishing the McMahon name. Which, unfortunately, is still my name." He said.

"You're standing there acting like you could do any better." Stephanie spat.

Shane chuckled, "Well.. I can."

Stephanie and Hunter both laughed, "Right."

"I can do everything better than you can Steph. Whether you like it or not you know, as well as everyone in here knows, that its the truth." He replied.

"Oh really? Well then why don't you prove it?" She challenged. "Yeah. Next week on RAW. The Four Horsewomen vs any four female wrestlers of your choosing. Let's see who the better wrestlers are."

"Any four? From anywhere?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's see if you can find anyone better than them." She said.

Shane smirked nodding his head already knowing who he was going to choose. "Okay. How about we make this a little more interesting then Steph?"

She rolled her eyes, "Interesting?"

"Yeah.. Okay, how about if my girls win.. I get control of Monday night RAW!" He shouted. The crowd erupted into cheers.

Stephanie shook her head in amusement, "Okay and if these girls win?"

"I know!" Hunter exclaimed making everyone look at him. "If our girls win Shane, you have to come back to WWE, and work for us."

Stephanie nodded excitedly, "Hunter, you are brilliant."

Shane wore the same smirk, "Okay, So do we have a deal little sis?"

"Damn right we have a deal!" She shouted.

--------------------------------

"Welcome to Lucha Underground!" Matt Striker greeted.

The Latina World Order or LWO were one of the most known underground wrestlers.

They were pretty much known worldwide. They had a little debacle with Kylie Jenner and Her boyfriend Tyga. To say the least it got them recognized and it put Lucha Underground and women's wrestling in a good place in the wrestling world.

Lina and Veronica were getting ready for their last match in The Temple.

It was bittersweet for them since they spent 4 years of their lives here. But all of them were ready to move on from LU and go somewhere where they could flourish and learn even more.

They all have been best friends for over 10 years and they were all doing what they loved together.

"Are you guys ready?" Lyla asked them.

"Ready for the match? Yes. Ready to leave the temple for good? I don't really know." Lina said sadly.

Veronica sighed, "Same here."