016

Lina POV

"That was one hell of a kiss you guys." Dean smirked as we walked backstage.

"Gotta make it look real Ambrose." I said.

"That looked really real Mendes." He said.

I chuckled as I waved him off and kept walking leaving him with Roman.

I walked to the women's locker room.

As soon as I opened the door Lyla, Cece, and Veronica jumped to their feet.

"Catalina Chanel Mendes!" Lyla shouted with a huge smile.

"Mendes? More like Catalina Chanel Reigns while you're bullshitting." Vero laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up." I said.

"Does your body hurt Lina? 'Cause it looked like you fell in love so hard." Cece said.

"Shut up!" I said glaring at them. "It was just apart of the storyline!"

"Sure it was. You actually looked like you could've melted right at his feet once he pulled away." Lyla said making Cece and Vero laugh uncontrollably.

"Stop it you guys, oh my god." I groaned.

"Just admit that you liked that kiss more than you should have." Cece said.

I rolled my eyes picking up my bottle of water then walked out of the room.

"Hi, we're looking for our daughter Catalina Mendes." A very familiar and unwelcome voice said down the hall.

I turned my head and my eyes immediately met my "Father's".

"Never mind. I see her. Thank you anyway." He said.

I instantly turned to walk towards the male locker room.

I heard him and my mother calling after me and every time they did I walked a little faster.

I finally made it to the locker room borderline panicking then started banging on the door.

I turned to see how far they were and they were still pretty far.

I banged on the door louder before it swung open.

Dean was on the other side of it.

He smirked upon looking at me but it dropped and turned to one of concern.

"Are you alright Lina?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. I just- I need to talk to Roman. Is he in there?" I asked quickly.

He nodded as Roman walked up behind him with a shirt in his hand.

"Lina? What's wrong?" Roman asked.

I grabbed his wrist pulling him out.

"Catalina! Get over here now!" Carlos growled.

Roman looked at them and his eyes darkened.

"Everything's cool Ambrose, go back inside the locker room." Roman said.

Dean nodded without question then closed the door.

My parents finally caught up and stopped in front of us.

Roman pulled me behind him protectively.

"Move out of our way boy." Carlos spat.

"Or what?" Roman asked.

"Catalina Chanel Mendes, move from behind him and face us like a woman." Maria growled.