018

Lina POV

I walked through the aisles of a Walmart in San Diego getting everything I needed for baby Julian.

I don't know what my parents or his mother did to him but all he really does is sit quietly and stare.

He doesn't even cry much. He cries only when he wants a bottle and that's not even that often.

I checked his birth certificate and he's only 7 months old. What the hell could they have done to make a baby act like this?

It's only been two days since I've had him but I'm trying to show him as much love as I can because I know that's what babies need.

"Lina?" I heard someone call from behind me.

I turned around to see Rey standing behind me.

A smile broke out on my face, "Dad!" I exclaimed before running over to hug him.

I haven't seen him in months, not since I started working with WWE. I've talked to him a couple times but not lately.

"WWE's here tonight?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah." I said pulling away from the hug.

He smiled, "Dang, I wish I would have known. I missed you Mija." He said.

"I missed you too dad." I said hugging him again.

"How have you been? Is everything okay?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I've been alright, just... Maria and Carlos have been following me around." I said before turning to look at Julian who was sitting in the cart quietly staring at us.

Rey furrowed his eyebrows, "Following you around? The country?" He asked while looking at Julian.

I nodded, "They keep showing up at shows and at the hotels. They tried to make me go back to that hell and take care of Marcos' baby, who he didn't know he had, but he told me to take him from them and keep him with me until he comes back from his business trip." I said.

He had an angry look on his face, "What the hell? They're following you around now that I'm not with you all the time?" He asked, talking more to himself than to me.

I nodded before pulling my cart closer to us.

"I hope they followed you here so I can beat the shit out of that son of a bitch who calls himself your father." He said.

I chuckled, "I think they know better than to come anywhere near you, especially after last time you saw Carlos." I said.

The first and last time Carlos and Maria visited me at Lucha Underground Rey almost got arrested and fired. He beat Carlos' ass so bad. Carlos and Maria never talked to me after that until that night at Marcos' club.

He nodded, "They better. I won't even hesitate to do it again."

I chuckled, "I know you won't." I said.

"So your tio Marcos has a baby?" He asked looking at Julian again.

I nodded, "Yeah, one of his rollos de una noche tried to drop him off at his house but he wasn't there so, his neighbor sent her to Carlos and Maria's house." I told him as we started walking again.

He shook his head then pulled Julian off of the cart, "I'm sorry you had to deal with those terrible people papas." He said to him.