002

Roman POV

"Who do you guys think Shane brought to fight The 4 Horsewomen?" Xavier asked.

"Probably some chicks from Japan." Seth answered.

"Nah, he probably got some girls that nobody knows." Kofi said.

They all looked at me, I just shrugged.

Seth let out a long sigh, "Come on bro, its been a year. Get over your ex already, you have to move on." He said.

"The only thing I have to do right now is talk to Shane so I'm gonna do just that." I said trying to avoid the conversation that was brewing.

I got up from my seat then walked out of catering.

Once I got to Shane's office I knocked on the door.

The door opened but it wasn't Shane. It was a woman that I've never seen before. She was beautiful. Her long curly brown hair reached her hips. Her brown eyes sparkled in the light.

"Hello.." She said breaking me from my thoughts, her voice smooth and soft.

"Uh hi, I'm looking for Shane." I told her.

"Oh, he's not in here. I think he said something about talking to his sister Stephanie." She said.

I scanned her face as she talked. The way her makeup was done told me that she was some kind of Hispanic, probably Mexican, and the slight accent in her voice confirmed it. She was easily one of the most beautiful Hispanic girls I've seen.

I caught myself staring at her so I said whatever popped into my head, "Okay thanks."

"Lina, who's at the door?" Another voice that had a thicker accent asked before the door was pulled back farther.

The girl looked at me and her jaw dropped.

"Hey Reigns!" I heard Shane say making me turn to look at him.

He gestured for the girls to close the door which they did.

"Did you need something?" He asked.

"Uh no, Stephanie said you wanted to talk to me?" I said.

He gave me a confused look, "No why woul- oh. That sneaky little rat. She probably wants to know who I brought." He said.

"Well, lucky for you I don't know who those women are." I told him.

"You don't know who they are? They're basically the most famous female wrestlers right now. They're all over social media." He said.

"Well I'm not really into social media. I'm always working and the time I have to myself I spend with my daughter." I told him.

"Oh okay." He nodded in understanding.

"Okay so then I'll just go." I said.

"Alright." He said.

I walked back into catering to see Stephanie and Hunter talking to the roster.

"We will all go out on the stage in support of our own alright?" Steph said pointing to the women involved in the match.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright great. Let's go." She said.

I fell into line behind Dean who fist bumped me.

"Who do you think Shane brought?" He asked me as I stood next to him.

"I saw who he brought, I just don't know who they are." I told him.