001

Lina POV

4 days later...

"Lina!!!!!!!!!! Lina Wake Up!!!!!" I heard as someone was shaking me.

I opened my eyes squinting at the light from outside, "What Kacey? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong! Shane McMahon just called Rey and he has us on 3 way! Get up he wants to talk to all of us together." She said excitedly.

"Okay." I said groggily.

I got up and followed her to my living room.

"Okay, Lina's here now." Veronica said.

"Hello Lina." I heard over the phone.

"Hello.. Shane McMahon right?" I asked.

"Yes. Shane is fine though. I was calling to ask, since your guys' contract with LU is done, if you would like to potentially join the WWE Roster." He said.

"Potentially?" I asked.

"Yes, potentially. You see my sister Stephanie and I have this bet to see who could bring more to the Roster, perhaps showing our father who the company should really be passed down to. My main concern right now is the divas. I feel like there are a lot of good wrestlers here but they aren't being used to their full potential. I think that bringing you young and talented women into the company will make them want to step their game up. Especially the 4 of you. I know my father has shown some interest in you and so has my sister and brother in law. But they are all looking to make money, I'm looking to create history and change women's wrestling forever." He said.

I looked at all the girls who just shrugged at me, "Okay, so will you tell us about this bet?"

"Yes, my sister and I just made a bet that if I could get 4 female wrestlers here to beat the best we have already, I can run RAW and the wrestlers get immediately signed. But if I get 4 here and they lose I have to work for them in WWE. And the wrestlers don't get signed."

"So it won't be a storyline? We would really have to try to win?" Lyla asked.

"Yes exactly." He said.

They all looked at me for an answer.

I thought for a second before speaking, "Where do we sign up?" I asked.

"You can take all the tim- Wait, what?" He started but stopped.

"Were down. Where do we sign up?" I asked again.

"Oh uh, well we're in San Antonio tonight do you think you guys could fly out here from wherever you are and be here by 2 PM?" He asked.

"We're already in San Antonio." I said.

He let out a breath, "Okay good. Well then its 11:30 right now so can you guys be at the arena in 2 hours?"

"Yeah we'll be there. But can we take down your number so we can call you to tell us where to go?" I asked.

"Oh yeah of course. I'll actually meet you guys outside so you don't have to deal with security and all that." He said.

"Okay." We took down his number and said good bye to him and Rey.

"Holy crap guys..." I said.

"I know, we're gonna wrestle in the same building as John Cena!!!!!!" Veronica said.

"No I was gonna ask why the hell you guys let me sleep the whole morning." I said making them roll their eyes.

"You annoy the hell out of me. You're so turnt down." Kacey said.