005

Lina POV

Smackdown was over. We had a lot of time to get ready for the night out with the roster. We used to do the same thing with Lucha Underground. As a group we always did things together we were like a big family.

We all changed, we saw the other divas all wearing dresses but dresses were never really any of our styles so we all just wore jeans.

I had on blue skinny jeans, a black lacy cropped top, and black high heeled boots.

I have always been the plain basic one of our group, but it worked on me.

"Hey ladies, you ready?" Seth asked as him, Dean, and Roman walked up to us.

"Yeah." Lyla answered for all of us.

"Okay we're going in the company party bus so let's go." He told us.

We nodded then followed after him and Dean. Roman gestured for us to walk before him.

"Aw, what a gentleman." Cece said making him laugh.

"I treat women how I want someone to treat my daughter." He said.

I smiled, "If only other guys thought like you."

He smiled back, "Most guys are like this, they just have to have a daughter to open their eyes."

"Well, most of the guys we knew didn't give two shits about their daughters so we can't relate." Lyla said.

I looked at the floor as I walked.

"What? You girls weren't daddy's girls?" Dean asked us.

I scowled at the floor.

"We don't have dads. Or moms for that matter." Vero said.

"Well we do but we don't talk to them." Cece corrected.

I could feel Romans gaze on the side of my face.

Dean nodded but didn't push the issue.

We all continued to walk in silence until we saw people getting on the bus.

Roman grabbed my bags from my hands. Dean and Seth did the same to the others. They put them on the side of the bus then led us inside.

Dean walked in before us, he stopped in front of a woman with short blonde hair, "Hey babe." He said then kissed her on the lips.

"Hey, what took you so long?" She asked.

"Went to get the new girls." He said before turning to us, "Ladies, this is my girlfriend Renee. Renee this is Lyla, Cece, Veronica, and Lina." He introduced us.

She smiled, "Hi, it's nice to finally meet you guys." She said with her hand stretched out for us to shake.

We all shook her hand with a smile, "Its nice to meet you too." Lyla said for us.

"So tell me Renee, how do you deal with that?" I asked her jokingly referring to Dean..

She laughed, "Well, its a lot of work I'll tell you that." She said making me laugh with her.

He squinted his eyes at us, "Oh no. You are not gonna get my girlfriend to team up with you against me." He said to me.

"Uh, I think I already did Ambrose." I smirked.

Vero, Cece, and Lyla all laughed.

He glared at us.

Renee laughed again, "I think we are all gonna be good friends."

Roman pulled on my wrist making me look at him. He was sitting down across from Renee. He pulled me gently to sit down next to him. On his other side was Seth and Veronica. Cece and Lyla were beside me.