006

Roman POV

"Roman can you go with Lina so you can bring her back over here to the table?" Cece asked me.

"Okay." I said.

I walked through the crowd of people looking around for Lina. I finally spotted her speaking to the owner of the club and two other people. A man and a woman. They both had looks of disgust and irritation on their faces.

"Lina!?" I called making her turn to look at me.

I walked toward her and stopped behind her as the man glared at us.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Its none of your damn business who this is." Lina said.

"You don't talk to your father like that you ungrateful piece of shit!" The woman said raising her hand up like she was going to slap Lina.

Wait did she say father?

The owner of the club pulled he womans hand back and pushed her away from Lina, "You don't touch her you venomous bitch." He spat at her.

She snatched her arm from him still glaring at Lina.

"YOU are NOT my father! YOU are NOT my mother! You guys make me sick!" Lina told them through clenched teeth.

Her father laughed, "We ARE your mother and father Lina, whether you like it or not."

"I wish you weren't." I said.

He smirked, "Too damn bad." He said reaching out and pushing hair out of her face.

Lina instantly smacked his hand away from her face.

He laughed then tried to do it again.

She obviously didn't want him touching her so I pulled her back into my chest wrapping my arm around her waist and glared hard at her father.

He rose an eyebrow, "Oh, so you are a whore?" He asked her.

"Just like I said she would be." Her mother said.

I tightened my grip on Lina hoping to somehow block her from their words. I continued glaring at them but didn't say anything.

"If you want a little advice boy, stay away from this girl. She's a dangerous one." Her father told me walking closer to us.

Lina scooted closer to me. She had a death grip on my shirt.

"I don't want your advice. But if you want a little of mine, get the hell out of my face before I throttle your ass." I replied. I don't care if he's Lina's father, he shouldn't be talking to or about his daughter like this. I sure as hell would never talk to mine this way.

Her father laughed again then turned to her mother. She gave Lina a look of pure hatred. It was kind of sickening.

"Maria let's go get a drink." He told her.

Marcos the club owner laughed this time, "If you think your getting a drink in MY club, you've got another thing coming. I'm gonna tell you one more time, get out of MY club before I have you THROWN out." He said to them.

Maria threw a death look at him before being pulled away by her husband.

"Yeah, we can take a hint." Her husband said. He looked at Lina and I again, "We'll see you again baby girl." He said to Lina.

"GET OUT!" Marcos yelled at them.

They turned towards the exit and walked to it, "And if you ever come back again, you'll both be 6 feet under." Marcos yelled to them.