003

Lina POV

I walked into Smackdown with the girls.

Breakfast with Stephanie went very well, she and Hunter seemed to immediately take on Rey and Chavo's roles as our mentors.

Our contract signing also went well, Vince loved us. He praised Shane the whole time for getting us to agree to the match we had last night.

"So are we gonna switch bandanas today?" Lyla asked.

"Yeah, I'll take the red one." I said.

"Alright, are we gonna wear the same thing as last night?" She asked.

"We're supposed to but I'm not going to." I said.

"Well then what are you gonna wear?" Lyla asked me.

"This." I said taking out my black and gray flannel, my khaki Dickies, and my black and white Chuck Taylors.

"Well what are you gonna wear under it?" Vero asked.

"Probably just my bra. We don't have a match tonight so yeah." I told her.

"You better make sure your tetas don't fall out.." Cece said making us all laugh.

"That shit would be so embarrassing." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Can I do your hair and makeup?" Vero asked me.

"Yeah, if you want to." I nodded.

"Yes!!!" She exclaimed making me laugh again.

She did my make up like she usually does, a smokey eye eye shadow, winged eyeliner, thin eyebrows, and lip liner with no lipstick.

She teased my hair then put it up in a bun wrapping the bandana around it.

She sent me to change into my outfit before looking so that I can see it all together.

I put on my outfit then walked in front of the mirror, "Damn, I look firme. (Hot.)" I said.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, "You're welcome."

"Come on you guys Shane wants us to go to his office to talk about what we're gonna do tonight." Lyla told us.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more before following them out.

A group of superstars were sitting on crates and talking since Smackdown didn't start for another hour.

"Well hola mamacitas." A guy I recognized from watching WWE Network said. I think his name was Dolph something.

"Hola." Lyla said in a flirtatious way.

I looked at Cece who had her eyebrows raised at Lyla.

"I'm Dolph. How are you ladies doing?" He asked.

"Fine." We all said in unison.

"That's great. You look great too." He said eyeing Lyla up and down.

She flaunted her body slightly making Cece and I laugh.

"May I ask your names?" He asked.

"I'm Lyla." Lyla immediately said while stretching out her hand for him to shake which he did.

"I'm Veronica." Vero said.

"I'm Kacey, but you can call me Cece." Cece said with her arms crossed and a friendly smile on her face.

"And I'm Catalina, or Lina. Its nice to meet you." I said.

"Yeah same here. That match you guys had last night was incredible." He said.