017

Lina POV

"@LinaLocaWWE: When I say I only drink Coke out of a glass, this is what I mean

"@LinaLocaWWE: When I say I only drink Coke out of a glass, this is what I mean. #MexicansDoItBetter"

-

I sat at lunch with Lyla, CeCe, and Veronica.

"How the hell did they get backstage though? I don't understand." Vero asked me before taking a bite of her salad.

"I'm guessing they bought a backstage pass. I honestly don't know." I said.

"What do you think they want you to come home for?" Lyla asked.

I shrugged, "I have no idea but I'm not gonna find out."

"Yeah, we know Roman won't let that happen." CeCe said making all three of them smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys, quit it."

"Don't act like you didn't almost hook up with him last night Catalina!" Vero laughed.

"Damn! Tell the whole world will you?!" I said looking around to see if anyone heard her.

"Lina, just admit it! You know you love Roman Reigns!" Cece said.

I bit my lip trying to hold back a laugh but failed.

I could feel my face heating up in embarrassment, "Stop it!"

They all squealed excitedly, "Oh my gosh! I knew it!" Vero exclaimed.

"Shhh! Shut up you guys!" I whispered while laughing.

"No. None of that Lina. You're always bury your feelings because you don't want to feel it. Stop being scared and let yourself love, something your mom and dad could never do for you." Lyla said.

We all got quiet just looking at Lyla in surprise.

"Since when have you become our groups voice of reason?" Cecelia asked making us all laugh.

"Seriously though." I said sighing.

"I'm just saying Lina, we have never seen you as happy as you are when he's around. And how you just instantly connected with his daughter? It's crazy." Lyla said.

I nodded in agreement, "Thats so easy for you guys to say because you don't understand. And plus he didn't even say that he loved me back. For all I know last night could have been just in the heat of the moment." I said.

Lyla rolled her eyes, "If you could see how it is from our point of view you would know what we know. We've told you time and time again, That man loves you. No he might not have said it but it's in his face and in his actions. Just like how he pretty much dropped everything to make sure you were safe last night. It shows Lina. You just can't see it." She said.

I looked at CeCe and Vero who were both nodding in agreement.

They don't get it. It's not that simple for me.