022

Roman POV

I watched Lina and JoJo quietly as they slept.

JoJo was cuddled up in Lina's arms, letting out little snores.

I smiled in content at the view.

I will never understand the capacity of love Lina has for people when she was treated so badly most of her life.

She loves JoJo with all her heart, I saw that when JoJo was traveling with us. She saw a little girl who was going through a hard time with her mom and I splitting up and just took her under her wing.

And JoJo, Man she absolutely adores Lina. Every time I'd talk to her after she left she was always asking about Lina.

The way they both lit up when they saw each other made me really happy.

The Lina shifted her body slightly before opening her eyes.

She automatically looked at JoJo who was in her arms then pulled her closer to her chest in a hug before looking up at me.

I smiled, "Morning." I said.

She chuckled, "Good Morning."

"I have to say, this is probably my favorite view I've had in a while." I said gesturing to her and JoJo.

She smiled in response looking down at her again.

After a few moments of silence she spoke again, "She's such a special little girl Roman."

I nodded, "She is."

"I love this girl so much." She said.

"And she loves you." I told her.

She looked up at me, "I don't understand how I got so lucky." She said with a small smile.

I chuckled, "You're not the one who got lucky, I am." I said before leaning over to kiss her lips.

She chuckled when I pulled away, "Let's just call it even and say we both got lucky." She said.

"Sounds good to me." I said with a smile.

All of a sudden someone started banging on the door.

"Lina, Roman, and JoJo! It's time to wake up! Hello! Hello! Wake up!" Lyla, CeCe, and Veronica's voices called through the door.

JoJo shifted in her sleep then started waking up at all the noise.

I sighed before getting up to open the door.

I swung the door open and the girls stopped yelling instantly.

All their eyes instantly went to my uncovered torso.

CeCe and Veronica looked away awkwardly.

"I have a boyfriend and I'm a loyal girlfriend." CeCe started repeating to herself making me cross my arms in amusement.

"No I don't care if you're with Lina, you are one fine piece of man." Lyla said eyeing me.

"Hey! Keep your eyes off my fine piece of man." Lina called making all three of the girls laugh.