An idea

The next morning I felt numb...my legs ached, my body was sore and my vision was blurred . The best part about this was Robert wasn't home. I looked my alarm clock the bet I could and realized it was 10:45 am! I was 5 hours late for work! I couldn't move..I tried so hard but it felt like I was tearing my body apart. To the best of my ability I grabbed my phone and called my boss only to get fired..fired...I got fucking fired! I let this man get me fired from my dream job and I don't even know how. My phone went off again as I put the phone to my ears I heard the worst thing in the world. It was Robert asking if I was okay and telling me that he's so sorry AND that he was gonna make it up to me.
" yeah..yeah..of course..love you too..I-I love you too Robert....yes i...I promise...In an hour? Okay...yes I'll be ready...bye " i try my best to walk to the bathroom but I just look like a paralyzed patient learning to walk again. It hurt so bad to even apply pressure to my feet so I didn't shower very long but the hot water did help my body calm down a little. I sat at my makeup desk and looked at the bruises left around my neck and shoulder...the side of my arms and my chest. Look at me....just used up. I heard the door open as I pulled my spaghetti strap over my shoulder after fixing my heels I felt his hands on my hips making me freeze.
" why didn't you put any makeup on ? "
" I did...on my neck "
" yea but your face is still fucked up and I didn't leave any marks on that "
He said sounding like he was proud of himself. We were apparently late because of me and the fact that he wanted me to put makeup on. The party was mellow but nice a lot of people complimented my dress and of course they wanted to know who designed it. It was around 12:25 am when an angry yet drunk Robert pulled me to the side and told me we were leaving and of course he made me drive.
" I can't believe you would embarrass me like that"he said throwing me off guard as I pulled into the driveway
"What?"
" I can't believe you're that much of a whore to flirt with my boss!"
I was taken by surprise and looked at him. " you're fucking kidding me right ? He asked who designed my dress! MY DRESS! He told me I was good at what I wanted to do! "
He looked at me with so much disgust while we were walking into our home.
" oh please he was basically undressing you with his eyes"
" maybe I should'v let him"
With that being said he grabbed my hair and threw me onto the ground. He picked me up and hit my head against the wall making me cry out in pain.
" Robert stop! You said you wouldn't hit me anymore! Stop please !"
He dragged me across the floor by my hair yelling all types of insults at me. He threw me up against the kitchen counter grabbing at my clothing.
" Robert! No! Please! God please no! Not again please please"
It's like he was sleeping he just passed out.....he was asleep. He was sleeping so I just put myself in the shower and cried. I've never felt so miserable and lonely I really need this to end. I have no where to go...he made me move out of my house with my parents after the first time he hit me so they wouldn't question. I haven't had contact with them since...that's 5 years. Maybe I should try that....