Future🎆

~3 Years Later~

"So you and Jin are finally getting married..?" Y/M/N said.

"Ne, Eomma." I said.

"I'm happy for you two..... To be honest I've always shipped you to together ever since you guys meet." She said a little teary.

"Really?!" I said shocked.

"Yes..... I was waiting for this moment to happen. Also because I have a dress for you. Wait here." She added before she left and went to her room.

A few minutes she came back out with a dress. I took the dress and hugged my mom. This is what it looks like:

(The top of the dress and the flowers are red and black)

After hanging out with my mom I went back to my house and Jane is going to be here for the wedding so she is staying at my house again.

You're probably wondering how Jin proposed, so it's time for a flashback.

  ~Flashback 3 Months Ago~

Jin texted me while I was out in the city. Today is our 2nd year anniversary but to be honest I'm not expecting anything special from him.

Oppa😍💘🎆:
Jagi, I want to meet
you at the park

Jagiya💞😻😳:
Okay I'll be there once
I drop off the groceries
at the house

Oppa😍💘🎆:
Okay, See you later😘

Jagiya💞😻😳:
Annyeong Oppa😘

I dropped off the groceries then headed back out to the park. It was almost empty. I kept walking on the path and I saw Jin sitting on a bench with his head down and I sat next to him.

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked.

He sighed heavily. "I just wanna say I'm sorry."

"For what oppa?" I asked.

"For being messed up." He said.

"Jinnie, You're not making any sense." I said.

He got off the bench took out a ring from his pocket and knelt down in front of me.

"I messed up by not proposing to a wonderful girl like you sooner. So Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked.

I was in tears, I was excited and happy. I nodded my head, he put on the ring, got up and then I squished him in a hug.

"I love you, Oppa." I said.

"I love you too, Jagiya." He said as he gave me a peck on the lips.