Interview 📹

"Hello, this is Lee Heather with the Queen of Vampires Ms.Kang. Thank you for being here today."

"Thank you for having me Heather." I said.

"My pleasure. So today I wanna talk to you about the rules. So tell me about and what are the new rules." She said.

"The new rules are simple and effective but if you break the rules it's not a very pleasant ride for you go down." I said.

"There are 6 rules. That is
1. All Killer or Bad vampires found are thrown in jail.

2. Those Vampires will have a personal conversation with the queen about the consequences.

3. All vampires can't take a human family or family members away for blood or forced love.

4. Each vampire that doesn't have a family or human companion must live like a human. 

5. Mostly all human laws are in effect for vampires.

6. Blood is available in stores that accept vampires" I added.

"Wow these are simple but will make an impact for vampires." She said.

"Yes. It'll be an easy transition from the old rules were good purebloods were fighting for their lives now to living their lives like everyday people." I said.

"One question, Will the killer vampires that live their life as humans be thrown in jail?" She asked.

"No, only the ones that kill humans." I said.

"Okay is there anything vampires need to know if a human tries to kill them?" She asked.

"Yes, if any humans try to kill a vampire are going to be arrested, and vampires are allowed to use self defense until the human is arrested." I said.

"Okay so after the break we're going to talk about life before Ms.Kang was queen." She said.

*-* Intermission brought to you by Jin "WHY YOU SAD? I DON'T KNOW, NAN MOLLA!" *-*

"So we are back with Ms.Kang. Right Now we're going to talk about the life you had before queen. Can you tell us when did you know when you were a Pureblood?"

"That was after I met BTS." I said.

"Do you know what age you had the blood in you?" Heather asked.

"Yes, when I was 10 years old my mom was the only one who knew." I said.

Heather asked me a couple more questions and then we finished off the interview.

"Thank you again for being here Ms.Kang and Irene. Also thank you BTS for protecting them." Heather said at the front desk. 

"Our pleasure, Annyeong." Me and BTS said in unison.

"Annyeong." She said.

We left the building and started heading back home. I was on my phone scrolling through comments and instantly smiled. There were so many people approving me.

' She making our world so simple.😱😀'

' Most of the Purebloods in this world don't have to fight for rights anymore.🌏✊'

'Ms.Kang is the B·E·S·T😊'

'I love Ms.Kang she deserves all the protection and love from us.😘💪'

And of course I got hate. Normal but one thing caught my eye.

' Ms.Kang killed my brother and his bestes of friends. I'll take advantage of the kingdom and make sure all Purebloods die. Protecters my a**, they're just a bunch of wimps with powers to make them stronger. They don't even love Ms.Kang, they just use her for power. The same way they did to my dad. F**k all Purebloods and Humans. Also Humans will be used as slaves for blood and love only once I kill Ms.Kang. You're dead to me and Killer Vampires (Human killers) Ms.Kang.'

I'll deal with this tomorrow afternoon after school (university).

*---To Be Continued---*

°Short Chapter Sorry, Late Update. It's 2:07am rn and I'm awake like a Owl.

°Vote💜💜💜°