Adventure 🌲

Next few chapters have Fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Golden Eyes." He said.

"Wait, it's just gonna happen as soon as the moon is out..?" I asked.

"No, only if I get triggered angrily by someone that I don't know or don't like near you. If that happens I'll just come back to the room and cool off." He said.

"Wae?" I asked confused.

"Because I'll be abnormally strong and possessive."  He said.

"Ooohhh." I said like I completely understand.

"You still don't understand it do?" Jin asked.

"No." I said guilty.

He sighed. "Only if I have complete yellow golden eyes. Is not a good sign for you." He raised his eyebrows as a reminder.

"Ahh I really don't want that." I said.

"So just try to avoid any conflict to get me mad." Jin said.

"I will." I said.

After that we ate dinner then went to sleep.

         ~~~~Morning~~~~

I woke up then next morning took a shower and got dressed and then I waited for Jin to get ready. We went downstairs meet up with the others then headed to Jeju Mini Mini Land once we got there we took a lot of pictures ate lunch then went back to the hotel. We are in the car heading to a resturant called Sanho Jeonbok.

"Y/N." Jin said.

"Ne?" I asked.

He gave me a peck on my lips. I blushed.

"Wae~~" I said.

"I wanted to see my princess blush." He said.

We got to the place ate then went back to the hotel and slept.

~~~~2 Days Later Morning~~~~

"Come on, hurry up Jagiya." Jin said.

"I'll meet you down there." I said.

I was in the bathroom near the beach (Hamdeok Beach) and changed into my bikini I brought yesterday. Then put on my cover up. *(Had troubles with the photo)*

These last 2 days we caught up with some of our friends and they came to the beach with us. I headed over towards the beach. There wasn't as many people as I expected. I went over and saw Jin, Hobi, Suho and Xiumin in the water. I went to where Suga and Rapmon were sitting I put my towel and cover up on my chair.

"Jagiya. Come On." Jin screamed.

I walked close to the water and once the water touched my foot I was a cat that hates water.

"Come on or I'm going to push you in." Jin said.

I took a step back. "Catch me if you can~."

I ran but Jin being more fit than me caught me, picked me up by my waist and was walking back.

"Let me go jin~" I said while flinging my arms around trying to get out of his hold.

"'No, you came to beach to get in water.'" He said in english.

He placed me in the water, I sqeauled and clinged onto him.

"The water is cold Jinnie~." I whined.