V Oppa💜

Second date for this week was with V Oppa. I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. I ate and went upstairs to get dress This is what you look like:
(Ignore the bag)

I came back downstairs to see none of the other boys there besides V walking towards the door

"V Oppa~~" I said.

"Come on, lets go." He said.

"I'm one lucky man to be around this cutie." He said as we were walking out the woods to the street.

"Are sure I'm a cutie?" I asked.

"Actually now that I think about it your not cute." He said.

I glared at him.

"You're hot." He said as he bit his lip.

I blushed and hit his arm playfully. He chuckled. We got in a cab but I don't know what V told the cab driver to go to.

~Time Skip: Strong Power, Thank you~

The car stopped I looked out the window and immediately looked back at V shocked. We were at an amusement park. We exited the car and I litterally acted like a kid the whole day. It was sundown and we were eating at one of the restaurants at the amusement park. Later we were sitting on a bench enjoying the view when V spoke.

"Thank you Y/N for spending time with me even though I'm not the one you like." He said.

"You know who I like?" I asked shocked.

"It's *******, it was pretty obvious that you like him." He said.

"But I'll support both of you no matter how I feel but remember that I'm here for you if anything happens." He added.

"Thank you Taehyung." I said as I hugged him and he hugged back.

"This is what supportive friends are for." He said.

After we got home, I hugged everyone and said good night. I went to my room did my night routine and then went to sleep.

----To Be Continued----

°Double Update ☺°