Your Mine😏

°Fluff Level: Medium Low - High°
-------------------------------------------------

"What time is it for jin?" I asked.

"What?" Joonie asked clueless.

I sighed. "His Lust Week." I said.

"Ooohhh..... Oh No." He said.

"When is it?" I asked.

"It's coming tomorrow I'll explain it to you it's not bad. I just know that your mom can't stay at the house." He said.

"You said it's not bad but my mom needs to go home I'm confused." I said.

"Well you guys just started dating today and seeing you two lovey dovey the next day is weird for your mom but not to us and it would be difficult for us to explain it to her." He said.

"Now I understand. But first explain to me so I can calm my nerves." I said.

"So we purebloods call it "Lust Week" because we won't need any love in the bed. We need kisses, hugs, and attention. But since your a ruler it will come off to Jin stronger when you're flustered or give off an aura.... And yes that means it's stonger than any other female pureblood." He said.

"....Do you guys get affected by it?" I asked.

"Ani." He said.

"Wait, what do you guys do when yours come up." I asked.

"Oh we just distract our selves from it by doing hobbies, finding places to calm and cool off ourselves." He said.

"But for Killer Vampires it's called Lust Week for the name being really self explanatory I got it." I said chuckling.

"Yeah and also Jin will need more blood but it will be better if it comes from you." He added.

"Wait, why?" I asked quickly.

"Because he won't refuse since you are his love and this will stop at the end of his week.... Don't worry about us we've been through this and we know how to deal with it." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Oh Jin's first day can give you heart attack aka tonight." He smirked.

"See this is why you and V oppa are on my personal death list." I said.

We went and finished the party. RM took my mom home. Red Velvet helped us clean and Kookie took them home. (A/N: Kookie is no longer a baby bunny, he is a "grown bunny")

I know Suga Oppa is now happy he doesn't have to share a bedroom with Jin. (Only roommates in the house) I helped Suga move all of Jin's clothing to my room and he helped me organize it. All the boys (except for Jin) told me 'Good luck' and gave me more tips. After throwing the garbage out. I went to my room.

*Fluff Warning*

"Jin Oppa?" I called out when I saw him looking out the window. I walked to the bed and sat down.

"So now you call me properly. I wanna ask you one question." He said in his soothing yet deep voice as the light flickered and it scared me internally.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Did it feel good to test me like that? To mess with my emotions?" He asked as he turned around and looked at me.

"N-No..?" I said.

"Then why did you do it?" He asked as walked towards me. (A/N: How do you feel right now?)

He smirked as his eye color became darker with love with a hint of lust in them.

"Did a cat get your tongue?" He asked.

"No, but now your just talking I'm going to the bathroom and getting ready for bed." I said annoyed as I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

He grabbed my wrist, pushed me against the wall and put his hands on either side of my head looking down at me. I blushed intensely.

"You're getting on my nerves again Y/N." He said. (A/N: Still alive?)

"..." I looked down.

"Now that you messed with my feelings you can tell I'm a very easy guy to get jealous." He said as he lifted my chin to make me look at him.

"The only reason I get jealous like this is because I'm protective as you already know. Also for the reason of me loving you." He said.

We were looking into each others eyes for a minute when I spoke up.

"I love you too oppa." I said.

He gave me a peck on my lips, smiled and moved back. "You're doing good for now."

"Whatever." I said as went in the bathroom and shut the door.

I finished in the bathroom and in the bed seeing Jin sleeping well that's what I thought. As soon as I got in bed he cuddled with me I could feel his now cold breath against my neck he was breathing a little uneasy and this was when I went flustered. He nuzzled into my neck.

"Mmm.. flustered?" He asked.

"N-No." I lied.

"I don't think your telling the truth and right now I know that's not good for you to do that to me." He said.

"Sorry Ooppa." I said.

"It's okay and one thing I wanna say." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're mine and only mine." He said as he cuddled closer to me.

We were silent for a while.

"Goodnight~" He said innocently.

The last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------

I woke up the next day earlier than the boys so I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast in peace until I felt a clinging Jin hugging my waist with his head on my shoulder.

"Smells good~" He said still sleepy.

"I know." I said.

"I'm waking up the others." He said.

"Okay oppa." I said.

Couple of minutes later I hear footsteps coming downstairs to the kitchen.

"How did it go?" Jimin asked interested.

I told them what happened.

"Aww that's so cute." V said.

"I'll kill you if you mention this after this week. And I suggest you don't do it unless you want to be on my personal death list." I threatened.

-------To Be Continued-------