Our Trip 🚙

"Jagiya~ Time to wake up. We have 10 minutes until we leave to the airport." Jin whispered while shaking me lightly.

"Okay." I got up, did my morning routine and got dressed.

10 minutes was up, so I went downstairs in a hurry with my luggage and I was immediately attacked into a bear hug by Tae for the secondnd time in two days.

"Be safe and if Jin hurts you let me know." He said hugging me tighter.

"Suga oppa, help." I said.

"He'll stop s-" I cut off Suga.

"GeT HiM Off Of Me NoW, We HAve A fLIgHt To CAtCh." I growled.

"Okay" he sighed as he pulled Taehyung away.

Taehyung pouted standing in the living room

Taehyung pouted standing in the living room. "I will miss your cooking."

"Is that the only reason you want me to stay?" I said as I came back to the living room to grab my passport and everything else.

"Yes." He said guilty.

"Just ask Jane she'll gladly make it for you.... See ya." I smiled heading out the door.

"We can... go now." I told our driver once I put my luggage in the trunk and got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jin.

"You'll see once we get to the airport." He said.

Our driver drove us to the airport and once we got there we put on our masks and exited the car. Since we are famous now.
(You:1|Jin:1|RM:3|Suga:9|Hobi:10)

Once we got in the airport we did the check in and went through security

Once we got in the airport we did the check in and went through security. Then we went to a cafe to grab some breakfast before getting on the plane. We went to the landing area and the sign said 'Jeju City'.

"We're actually going to Jeju Island?!" I squealed.

"Yes, we are." Namjoon said happily.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" I jumped around.

"Come on Jagi, let's get on the plane." Jin said.

"Okay, oppa." I said.

We got on the plane took our masks off. We went to our seats and I sat next to Hobi on the plane. Jin and RM sat next to each other and Suga had the seat all to himself. I felt like a little child the whole time on the plane, which was 2 hours and 40 minutes.

We got off the plane, put on our masks and got in the car that's taking us to our hotel. I was on my phone camera seeing if my hair needed when I see Jin looking at the camera smiling but it looked a little concerned but I just shook it off.

We had small talk until we arrived at the hotel

We had small talk until we arrived at the hotel. This is what it looks like:

We got out the car, grabbed our luggage and headed in the hotel

We got out the car, grabbed our luggage and headed in the hotel. Jin got the keys for the three rooms.
Hobi & Yoongi (2 bedroom)
Namjoon (1 bedroom)
Y/N & Jin (1 bedroom)

"Don't break the key, Namjoon." Jin said glaring at him.

"Okay, hyung." He said.
We all went into our rooms and unpacked and then we all decided to go to the pool after lunch.  While we were eating lunch an announcement.

"Folks be ready in 3 more days we will have a classy dinner party at 9:00 p.m. for our new famous celebrity girl who saved everyone from deadly vampires." The guy said.

I smiled hearing the announcement.

"See you are making a big difference every where Y/N." Hobi said proudly.

"I'm proud of you." RM said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Our children will soon make you proud." Jin said.

"Yah." I blushed and playfully hit his arm he chuckled.

We finished eating got changed and headed to the pool. We got to the pool some people turned their heads and where shocked to see us there but while they were whispering about us a group of little girls asked me to give them autographs and they even asked the boys. Of course we said yes and we spent a good 2 hours at the pool. We went back to our rooms and me and Jin where picking out what to do. Schedule:
Sunday: Jeju Mini Mini Land
Monday: Maze Land
Tuesday: Hamdeok Beach
Wensday: Zipline Jeju
Thursday: Udo Island

"So tomorrow is walking around looking at miniature versions of famous buildings around the world..?" Jin asked.

"Oppa~ there's more to that place then just the mini structures." I said.

"I know." He said simply.

I sighed. "What's wrong oppa? You've been mostly quiet the whole time."

"I'm nervous." He said.

"Wae? (Why)" I asked

"I may have forgot about something." He said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"It's gonna be a blood moon in three days, the time of the party till sun rise." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long 😔

°Vote💜💜💜°