“Uh, yes it is, and you're not allowed to judge. The Agus is backwards for Suga, which is a childhood nickname I had. The D stands for Daegu, where I lived in as a kid. I moved to Busan when I was starting high school, and that's where I met Jin-hyung.” Yoongi's never shared his past, or even the story of his rap name.

“You should rap for me sometime, and I'll sing for you,” Jimin mumbled, his eyes growing heavy. He lifted his leg up and over Yoongi, causing Yoongi to chuckle.

“I sometimes play piano at this fancy restaurant, I should ask if you can sing with while I play. Nothing extravagant, like Christmas songs when it's close to Christmas and so on.” Yoongi liked the way Jimin's breathing was opposite to his own, inhaling when he was exhaling, as if they completed each other.

“I'd like that. Hey, hyung, what's your favourite colour?” Jimin intertwined his fingers with Yoongi's, holding their hands up to compare the sizes. Jimin's hand looked minute in Yoongi's masculine hand, but he didn't mind. He felt like his hand belong in Yoongi's. Their palms were made to be pressed together.

“Blue, yours?” Yoongi's black hair had a blue shine to it, if he stands under the light in the right way. He dyed it that way, and Jimin liked it. Yoongi also liked the baby blue of Jimin's sweater, the one he always wore. Yoongi's second favourite colour was the gentle pink of Jimin's lips, right where Jimin always nibbled his lip.

“Pink...Favourite song?” Jimin's second favourite colour was the soft brown of Yoongi's eyes, and the millions of secrets they held.

Yoongi loved the way Jimin would hum to himself as he made coffee, and he loved Jimin's giggle. His giggle was a melody that can be compared to the sound of an acoustic guitar: slightly rough, a bit off-tune at times, but music to his ears nonetheless. “Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead.. It's very personal... And your favourite song?”

The sound of Yoongi whispering to himself as he wrote lyrics was something Jimin treasured. Especially when he looks up with his eyes closed as he thinks really hard, and how his lips would move when he mouths the words. Sometimes, a small hum or noise would escape as he thought about the melody. “Something I Need by One Republic, or maybe I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran. Reminds me of you, I guess. Favourite movie?”

Jimin dancing slightly to the bad music the radio station plays when he thinks no one is watching and when he's supposed to be sweeping the floors, twirling with the broom and pretending it's a mic. “Fight Club, definitely. Yours?”

Yoongi, reading a book in the worker's lounge, his legs crossed and his head resting on his hand, one earphone in his ear and the other one's cord in his mouth as he chews it absent-mindedly. "Taehyung loves that movie. He loves weird-ass movies, especially horrors. Well, my favourite movie is The Greatest Showman. If you're sad, what always makes you feel better?”

Seeing Jimin. “Either listening to music, or playing music. And smoking, which I'm trying my best to do less, I promise. You?”

Seeing Yoongi. “Hugs, candy and dancing. Oohh! And Disney movies. I love binge-watching Disney movies.”

Yoongi held the soft boy even closer, as if that would enable him to be able to protect Jimin even better. “You're too soft for this world, you know?”

“You're soft too, in your own way.”

Yoongi pressed his forehead to Jimin's. “I want to take you on a date. A proper date. Wherever you want to go.”

Jimin's heart fluttered. “I'd love that, hyung...”

Yoongi finds it strange that he had grown so close to Jimin. It's probably because Jimin had made an  effort with Yoongi, unlike a lot of other people in Yoongi's life. Yoongi also saw the pain of Jimin's past, and he realised that even the kindest people can have scars. He was fascinated by Jimin: how Jimin was affecting him, how Jimin saw him, who Jimin was.

“A human person unlike anybody else, woven together out of the fabric that God had used when making the flowers and the stars and the heaven,” Yoongi had written in another poem before, and he knows that his infatuation was causing him to experience a hyperbolic sense of reality when it came to Jimin, but blame Yoongi for not being used to nice things.

When he had almost slept with that other guy, all he was able to think about was Jimin. When Yoongi and Jimin weren't talking, all he could think about was Jimin. When Yoongi lies down at night, alone in his room, all he can think about is Jimin.

Jimin is the hand reaching out to Yoongi, wanting to pull him out from the ocean he was slowly drowning in.

As Jimin and Yoongi laid there, foreheads pressed together, each getting intoxicated by the other, all was right in the world.

-
SuckMyAgustD posted!

SuckMyAgustD: Too soft for this world

SuckMyAgustD: Too soft for this world. (7 likes)

SorryI'mSaltae👽: OMG! IS THAT JIMIN'S HAND!? JIMIIIINNNNNNNNN! BOI WHERE YOU AT.

ChimChiminie😇: just having some fun, yanno💓😉😜

Pinky_Jin💕: YOONGI! DON'T DEFILE THE BABY CHILD!

SorryI'mSaltae👽: i disagree @Pinky_Jin💕. JIMIN! GO GET YO MAN!

God_Of_Destruction😎: Yoongi, you only have 6 followers. Who's the last like from? GASP DID YOU LIKE YOUR OWN PICTURE?

SuckMyAgustD: @God_Of_Destruction😎 swag.

-

"Jihoon, how much longer are you gonna deal?” The large man said from behind the rim of his glass, lifting it to let the amber-coloured drink flow down into his mouth. Jihoon sat back, crossing his legs and resting his chin on his palm as he considered his latest venture.

In front of them, a woman was moving her body in a provocative way to sensual music as other men put money down at her feet. Jihoon rolled his eyes, not even remotely interested in the sight in front of him. Even if the stripper was male, he wouldn't have been interested.

“Not long, hopefully. Too dangerous. I have built an empire.” Jihoon looked down at the table between him and the other man. Five lines of white powder awaited them. “I'm a king, I shouldn't be doing the peasant's work.”

The other man chuckled. “A king without a queen?” He lifted his eyebrows over the rim of the glass, the contents of the glass obscuring the visage of his face. “Or wait, I forgot you're into men as well.”

Jihoon smirked. “I only have one other king I'm interested in. I'm not stressed, he'll grow sick of living the dull life. Soon he'll crawl right back unto my lap, and then he'll be my little princess once again.”