Surviving the Apocalypse

This is a request from @Thin_Tan_Duchess!

What they would do.

John: *would live in an underground bunker with the other three Beatles and would live off nothing but baked beans, reading his favorite books countless times*

Paul: *would talk nonstop because he doesn't like to read and would complain continuously because he doesn't like beans*

George: *would be perfectly fine because beans are food and he's a fan of any food, and living in an underground bunker is perfect for meditation*

Ringo: *would play with his stuffed octopus and build Legos*

What they would say.

John: Well, I finished the Sherlock Holmes books AGAIN. Now let's see what else I've got on the bookshelf. *walks over and promptly steps on a Lego* Cheese and rice, Ringo! This is like having a five-year-old!

Ringo: I am a grown man!

John: Grown men don't play with octopus toys and build Legos! *stoops and picks up one of Ringo's block creations* What in God's name is this supposed to be?

Paul: *peers at it* Looks like a zombie.

George: *one eye snaps open* *hisses* Paul. You're not supposed to say the Z-word. If you say it, they'll come.

John: *clearly amused, hands the zombie Lego back to Ringo* Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Paul: *shrieks* WHAT?!?

George: *sighs and goes back to meditating*

John: It's a book. By Ray Bradbury.

Paul: *blank expression* Reading is stupid.

Ringo: Who's Ray Bradbury?

John: A literary genius. He also wrote Fahrenheit 451.

Paul: *shrieks again* FIRE?!?

George: *mutters* I'm surprised he knew that was the temperature of fire.

Paul: This apocalypse thing is stupid. I want to go outside.

John: *pulls book off bookshelf* Be my guest, but don't expect to live.

Paul: *shrieks yet again*

George: It's getting hard to meditate like this.

Ringo: *clutches octopus to chest* How long are we going to be down here, exactly?

John: *opens book* Roughly how long it generally takes for an apocalypse to last.

George: *flatly* Then forever.

Paul: *shrieks*

Ringo: *plugs ears*

John: Paul, for crying out loud, will you stop sceaming?

Paul: What else am I supposed to do with my time if I'm trapped down here with you imbeciles for the rest of my life?

John: Reading passes the time.

Paul: I'm not reading something called Wicked Something Way This Comes.

George: That is so twisted around.

Paul: Whatever. I don't want to read Bray Raspberry either.

George: That was clearly intentional. There's no way someone can mess it up that badly.

Ringo: Can we all stop fighting?

John, Paul, and George: No.

Ringo: Let's talk about something else.

John: Right. Let's talk about how cool zombies are.

Paul: *shrieks*

George: John, give me your gun.

John: *hands it to him* What are you doing? Shooting him or yourself?

George: That's what I'm trying to decide.

Ringo: *hides under table* Mr. Octopus, we'll make it through this. We're the only sane people here.