Cats

This is a request from @Thin_Tan_Duchess. I'm so sorry it took so long!

What they would do.

John: *would be lazy and sleep all day, ignoring everyone, and occasionally hissing when anyone came near him*

Paul: *would constantly demand attention and would get quite annoying when it came to wanting a scratch behind his ears*

George: *would wait until no one was home and then jump on the counter and raid the food cabinets. When his owner got home, he would blame the mess on the dog*

Ringo: *would be the klutziest cat ever. He would frequently lose his balance while walking on the back of the couch and fall off*

What breeds they would be.

John:

Paul:

George:

George:

Ringo:

What they would say

What they would say. (If cats could talk, that is.)

John: *opens one eye to look at the kid trying to pet him* Get away, kid. I'm trying to sleep here. This kitty needs rest. I played with Grandma's ball of yawn for five minutes yesterday. *closes eye and tries to go back to sleep* *wakes up again* Did you not hear me?!? I NEED MY DANG SLEEP! *hisses and claws at the kid*

Paul: *rubs against someone's legs* Look at me! Look at me! I'm so adorable and fluffy! Please pet me. *gets petted for three seconds and is ignored again* *jumps onto the person's lap and bats at them with his paws* Do you not notice my cutness? C'mon and pet me! *gets scratched behind one of his ears* Aw, that's the spot. *looks over at the nearby sog* Jealous yet, Rover? You're too big to sit on laps, so I bet you are!

George: *jumps from dining table chair to the kitchen counter, commando-crawling over to the cabinet* I'm imagining James Bond music playing right now. *uses paw to open cabinet, pulls the Cheetos out, and tears open the bag with his teeth* Cheetos, how I love you. *eats the entire bag and tries to nudge it into the trash can, but misses* Oops. *pulls another bag out and looks at the dog who is staring him with a knowing look* You're going to take the blame for this, right?

Ringo: Since I'm a cat and have nine lives, I've got it made! I'll never fall and I'll never die! *falls off couch* That hurt, and I didn't land on my feet. I need to try something else to prove I am a natural acrobat. *looks up at chandelier* *jumps and falls short of it by three feet* Ow! What the heck? How am I not balanced? And that dog is laughing at me!