High School Teachers

What they would do.

John: *gives out really hard tests and then flunks everyone even if they got most of the answers right.*

Paul: *spends most of the school day reading Seventeen magazine and ignoring the class.*

George: *hands out sandwiches around the clock and then tells the kids to write about how great their teacher is.*

Ringo: *hands out crayons and coloring books even though he's teaching high school.*

What they would say.

John: All right, dimwits, all of you flunked this test even though it was really, really easy! *gets out an F stamp that he bought especially for this occasion and slams it down on the papers* You guys are all failures! F for failures! F for flunk! F for bad spelling!

Paul: Billy, stop tapping my shoulder, I'm in the middle of something. Just practice addition on your papers while I read about the hottest new boy band.

George: Sandwiches for everybody! Mary, sandwich. Dave, take the sandwich. Jeff, sandwich *returns to desk* Now I want everybody to write about how amazing I, George Harrison, am. I want this essay to be at least three hundred words and if it's not, then immediate Fs for you!

Ringo: Here's your coloring books. I only have one box of crayons, so you guys are going to have to share . . . What do you mean this is supposed to be algebra class? I can't even do algebra myself!