Drivers Ed Teachers

What they would do.

John: *constantly screams no matter what you're doing.*

Paul: *would sit quietly in the passenger seat, reading his own biography.*

George: *eats a sandwich that he made you get him at Subway and gives muffled instructions from a mouthful of ham and cheese.*

Ringo: *squeaks every once in awhile when you have a close call with another car.*

What they would say.

John: The light's yellow! Yellow, for God's sake! What does yellow mean?!? It means floor it! Floor it, dag nabbit! Watch out for that Subaru with the soccer mom. Oh, she cut in front of you. Why that little . . . *leans over and lays on the horn all while screaming curses out the window.*

Paul: Why are you tapping my shoulder? I'm reading about my childhood. Man, I had it rough . . . *looks up from his book momentarily* Red light means stop. No, stop. Stop, why don't you?!? Oh, great, you just ran a red light. *sinks lower in his seat.*

George: *takes a huge bit out of his sandwich* You're doing good so far. You might get extra points since you bought me a sandwich . . . OH, MY FREAKING GOD! SWERVE! THAT LITTLE OLD LADY ON THE CROSS WALK CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Ringo: Agh! You almost just ran into that mini van. Agh! Watch out for that pedestrian! Agh! Watch out for that stop sign! Agh! I think I'm going to wet myself!