Writers

What they would do.

John: *would procrastinate like crazy by doing everything else other than writing*

Paul: *would sit down with the intention of writing, but would just end up watching Golden Girls on Hallmark*

George: *would write an entire trilogy about the adventures of some breadsticks*

Ringo: *would write five words and get confused and start over again*

What they would say.

John: *looks at clock* Well, I suppose I should start writing now . . . Or I could go play Skyrim and slaughter some annoying dragons!

*two hours later*

John: I guess I still have time to write . . . Or I could take a nap to rejuvenate after that gaming session!

*one hour later*

John: I can still write . . . Or I could go sunbathe at the beach!

Paul: *rubs hands together* Time to sit down and get the ole words flowin'. *sits down and picks up pencil* "Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess named Macca ~ " Oh, wait! Golden Girls is on! *turns on TV and starts watching, laughing too much at every witty comment*

George: *munches on breadsticks* Okay, time to write book three of The Breadstick Tales. "Then Breadstickette said, 'Breadstick Number One, don't leave me! You know what happened to That Other Breadstick when he went to Pizza Hut!' Breadstick Number One turned to Breadstickette and said, 'I know, but I'm willing to take the risk.' Breadstickette started sobbing uncontrollably, 'But, Breadstick Number One, they'll eat you!' Breadstick Number One shook his head, if he has one, that is, 'I'm not afraid to die, Breadstickette.'" *leans back* I think it's coming along quite nicely.

Ringo: "An octopus lived under the sea ~ " Wait. Does that sound too cliche? Maybe I should have a more fast-paced, original hook. Here goes, "The octopus couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the biggest fishing boat in his life." Wait. What do fishermen use to catch octopuses? I'll have to start over. "The octopus worked day in and day out on his garden, trying to get it just right. He planted sea cucumbers, because they were his favorite, and he also took to wearing a bucket hat to see the beating sun that was coming through the water off him, so he wouldn't get a sea-burn." *pauses* No, I don't like that either. Starting over!

Tag yourselves! Who are you as a writer?

I'm a bit of Ringo and John 😂😂😂