Camping

This is a request from insanityisagiven !

What they would do.

John: *would be the one to try and pitch a tent but fail miserably*

Paul: *would sit on a stump and read a magazine as John tried to pitch the tent*

George: *would raid their food supply five minutes into the trip, leaving them to hunt for their food*

Ringo: *would get lost in the woods and panic*

What they would say.

John: *jams stake in the ground* There is a certain art to pitching a tent. One must have extraordinary patience and must become one with the ~ Frickety frack! I can't do this! *snaps stake over his knee and hurls the pieces into the bushes, breathing heavily*

Paul: *does the "okay" sign with his fingers* Doing excellent, John. Yep. *flips page in magazine*

George: Um, guys? I think . . . we're out of food.

John: *flatly* We've been here five minutes.

George: *sweating* A bear must have stolen our food.

Paul: *narrows eyes and flips page in magazine*

John: Whelp, we're in the middle of the forest. We're too far from a town to buy new food.

Paul: *beings to panic* What are we going to do?

John: *puffs out chest* We hunt.

Paul: *shrieks*

George: *incredulous* Since when do you know how to hunt?

John: Since now.

Paul: *looks around* Where's Ringo?

*somewhere in the forest*

Ringo: *running around in circles*

*back to camp*

John: *waves a dismissive hand* Who cares. Let's go hunting.

Paul: Nope. I refused to participate in the slaughter of helpless animals.

John: Would you rather starve?

Paul: Yes.

John: Fishing, then.

George: John, fishing still involves animals.

John: Oh.

George: Berry-picking.

Paul: I don't trust you two enough to ensure that I don't eat poisonous berries.

John: *glares* You're annoying enough that I'll purposely find some poisonous berries to feed you.

Paul: *shrills* IS THAT A THREAT?!?

John: *shouts back* I DON'T KNOW, WAS IT?!?

George: *screams for no reason* WHERE'S RINGO?!?

*meanwhile in the forest*

Ringo: *rolling on the ground* I don't know where I am!

*back in camp*

John: WHO. CARES.

George: *crosses arms* Humph.

Paul: *reopens magazine* Come back with some vegetarian-suitable food.

John: *growls under his breath to George* We'll come back with some fresh nightshade.

George: And hopefully Ringo.

*in the forest*

Ringo: *rocking back and forth in the fetal position* They've forgotten about me. I might as well change my name and get adopted into a wolf family. I should start practicing my howling. *starts howling*

*just outside of camp*

John: *stops* What was that?

George: *wrinkles nose* It sounded like the worst howl I've ever heard.

John: *looks around nervously* I heard these woods were haunted. We're probably dealing with a rapid werewolf.

George: You knew the woods were haunted and you still brought us here to go camping?!?

John: *waves him off* It was nothing.

*in the forest*

Ringo: *begins to crawl on hands and knees* I hear rustling. A wolf family is probably nearby.

*on the other side of some overgrown shrubbery*

George: Something's making noise over there.

John: Like I said, nothing. Ooh, look some berries. *starts picking berries*

Ringo: *lunges through shrubs* Hello, wolfies! My name is Bingo and I would love to become part of your family!

John and George: *scream and jump into each other's arms*

*back in camp*

Paul: *looks up from magazine* I heard some screams that sounded suspiciously like John and George. *shrugs* Oh, well.