Prologue

Disclaimer & Author's Note: Oh boy, here we go! First of all, before we begin, lemme say a few words :3 Do you avoid gore/blood/graphic violence? Then this story isn't for you. Do you avoid dark themes and horror? Then you shouldn't read Creepypasta at all. Do you like lovey-dovey/fast to fall head-over-heels couples? Then this story isn't for you. Do you like gore/tough love/ horror themes/ violence? Bingo! This story is definitely for you!!!! Read the above. Read it again.. Again. If you expect from me a romance story where they run on fields with untangled hair blowing in the wind, this is definitely not the story for you. Creepypasta is about i n s a n e individuals, so if you expect rainbows I'm really sorry to disappoint. You shouldn't be in the Creepypasta fandom to start with. Sorry if I come out strong, but I'm absolutely d o n e being told my stories have to have a disclaimer for violence. YOU ARE READING A CREEPYPASTA FANFICTION! Creepypastas are: essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. (according to Urban dictionary) Why should the fanfictions be any different?
With that disclaimer aside, WELCOME MY DARLINGS TO YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY CREEPYPASTA STORIES! I'm really happy to be back, this last year has been c r a z i e for me and a lot happened, but I'm slowly getting back on my own feet. I'm really anxious about this story, my hopes are that it will at least reach the same quality as Cruelest Of Hearts if not surpass it and I've worked hard this past year on it! I do hope you like it, always feel free to leave your thoughts, they help me become better and better! ^^ Boiiiiiiiiii, it's bittersweet to be back in the fandom! Enjoy!!!! XD

Marilyn Manson - Seizure Of Power

''Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"In the very depths of hell, do not demons love one another?"

– Anne Rice

"The eyes are the window of the soul."
~traditional proverb

Run ______ RUN!

Without looking back, without even daring to turn your head and get a glimpse of whatever was right behind you, breathing down on your neck raggedly and reaching out their filthy hands to get a grip on you, you solely focus on the lavish forest right in front of you, running with all the strength your very soul could fuel you with. Never had you ran so fast and so desperately in your entire life, but here you were now, lungs burning you from the inside out and muscles paining you with every step you took; yet you pushed them even more, bringing them to their limits and crossing over them in order to save your life from those fucking things. Cold sweat was bathing you. Terror had long ago seized your heart and every survival instinct residing within you was ferociously awakened, throwing away all logic from inside you and turning you into nothing but instinct.