Blossom

After a long walk on the pavement venturing slowly out of the town we are met by a large stone with the words 'Merry Meadows' engraved in it, in a gold ink.
Sunny "I guess this is it", she states as she begins to walk up the path behind the great stone. The path was surrounded by hedges and trees flowing onto the path in some areas.
Silver "Sunny Wait For Me", I yell, begining to run to catch up the already paceing ahead Sunny.
The lane was long and narrow, even went up hill at curtain areas and went on for a mile or two, we even contimplated going back and hiring a scooter. However along the walk we were on top of a hill, which was raised above lake sunset. We had the ultimate view of the huge, grand lake. The sun was shimmering apon its glittering surface shining and giving life to the flowers and shrubs that surround it. Swans, geese and ducks all flew to bathe in its beauty, in its fresh blue water. Many use this beauty to their advantage as there is a restaurant on the pier, saoking in all the visitor's, filling them up with a great view.

We stand and stare for a moment taking in the fresh air and the scenery, before heading back off on our adventure towards Blossoms. Before we knew it we were standing at the door to Blossom's house. It was a small building with four floors, one upstairs, attic, ground floor and a basement. There is another house beside the small house relatively the same size, but the other was larger, they weren't attatched but seperated by shrubs. There was a wooden fence surrounding the front garden of the slightly larger house, it had a path running from the door to the fence gate, with a patch of grass either side outlined by flowers running up the fence, all bright and varied. It doesn't take long until we hear a loud screetch which sounded oddly fermiliar,
Blossom "SUNNY, SILVER", we turn around to be greeted by a charging, yelling women, ponytail flowing in the wind she generated. Hoping onto of us almost tumbling both Sunny and I to theground in a matter of seconds. She hugs us for a quick second then greets us the normal way,
Blossom "I'm so happy you guys could make it",
Silver "So are we",
Sunny "Ofcourse we are we have been waiting for ages to come here", she says with excitement,
Blossom "Sorry about that we were really busy lately as it is calfing season and we needed everyones hands on deck for that", she apologises referring to her dairy business as to have the milk from the cows you need the cows give birth.
Silver "Don't worry about that, were here now", I mention trying to up the mood,
Blossom "Yes you are, uhh, Let me show you around!", she bounces with enthusiasm, marching off and leading the way on our flash tour of her farm.

She briefly showed us the barn where they kept all two hundred and fifty cattle, then the milking parler along with the hay shed, finally ending with the house, which was where we stopped to have lunch and met the rest of her family. Apparently she lived with both perants and three other siblings, all in one house as her grandmother lived in the other one which had the vivid garden blossoming.
Granny "So how old are you two girls anyway, not much older than our Cherry Blossom I assume", she speaks with her voice crippling at each word, drowning all noise in the kitchen, which was where we ate lunch.
Blossom's Dad "Mum please", hepleads her to stop talking as sheis embarrassing him with herways on getting to know people.
Granny "Its What I wish to know so shush", she splats out with out hesitation for anyones feelings,
I urge to say thirty four just to see what reaction she would give, however my manners are not that salty,
Silver "Sunny is twenty one, however I'm going on to twenty one", I say with slight regret but its best not to annoy anyone yet,
Granny "oh how lovely your not too much older than Cherry Blossom, I would say your..",
Blossom "gran please", she quietly interrupts, being very polite,
Granny "about a year older then Cherry Blossom",
Blossom "Gran, please", she interrupts once more but louder, loud enough for everyone to hear even through her Grans ancient hearing.

There is an awkward pause as the family negotiate, twitching and flicking their eyes as if they are playing a game of eye tennis or ping pong.
Granny "Well we might as well get moving we don't have much light of the day left", she nags being the first to stand up, trying to collect all the plates to wash them up.
Blossom "Gran I'll do those you sit down", Blossom attempts to persuade her never aging grandmother, however her grandmother is very persistant so it didn't go quite to plan.
Granny "No Cherry Blossom, you have friends over make the most of their time here", her gran states with a clear point, it is already midday. We must leave at four o'clock for the train back.
Blossom "Thank you Gran", and with that we were off however I could still hear her grandmother blabbing away in the kitchen as we exit through the kitchen door and then behind the house,
Granny "Granny to her, kids these days", she ends her bantering as Blossom's dad sniggers, not too quietly for her supertrained granny hearing, "Your Not Too Much Better Yourself, Its Mummy To You". The bickering ringing gets fainter and fainter as we exit off into the pale green fields surrounding the houses. Trailing off to a nearby bank, sheltered from the sun's raise, and cool among the light shadows formed by the warping ancient trees, branches weeving to create a den of which Blossom calls her own.