Another Letter

I never knew time could pass by so quickly, before I knew it a month had passed, then two and three. It was already April, the twelve of April, a thursday at that fact. By then Sunny and I managed to get in contact with Blossom, we had finally set a date to visit her and her family at there farm.We have all been waiting for this time, this day, to relax for once in each others company. Which surprisingly has not occured in a long time. However, we are determined for this day to go smoothly, and basically just have fun...

Mum "silver time to get up", she whispers, quietly and slwoly, creeping over to where Silver was fast asleep, stepping over all of the mess left on the floor, despite her asking countless times for Silver to clean it up. She eventually makes it over to Silver's bed, to Silver who is sleeping with one leg out, snuggled up in the bed linen. Her mum reaches over to her foot which is sticking out, and lightly tickles the sole of her foot. She wiggles her foot slightly, enough for her mum to notice that she is awake. Her mum is smart, and thinks quite quickly.

Mum "Silver! Time To Get Up", she announces as she yanks the bed linen out of my grip,
Silver "AAAAGGH", I shout in terror and fright as I was rudely awoken,
Mum "Good your awake", she says as she begins to leave my room, I glance over to the clock on my wall to see the time was only six o'clock in the morning. Also now that I realise the room is still dark,
Silver "Why did you wake me up so early", I question half asleep, eyes wondering, fading in and out of consiousness. While my mum stops near the door and faces towards me,
Mum "Do you not know what day it is?", she questions as she stands there with one hand placed on the foor frame, leaning on that one hand,
Silver "uhhmm, I don't remember", I say slowly trying to get the cogs in my brain to function, "Wait", I announce brefore my mum could get a single word out, as my mind clicks, "the train doesn't arrive in the station until nine o'clock", I ramble, confused with the situation.
Mum "well, I know how long you take in the morning to get up, so I thought that I would wake you up early", she states as she continues her leave, releasing her hand from the door frame.

My bed is so warm and it's cold in my room, it would be easier to go back to sleep. I rest my head on my pillow, and slowly close my eyes, as I hear a distant voice,
Mum "You better not be going back to sleep Silver!", she shouts with her mum voice, and when that happens you know you should obey her order. I slowly and weakly make my way out of my bed, putting the bed linen back so the room looked a little tidier from its current state. I sit on my bed to slowly get changed into clothes that I will be waering for the day, then placing my pajamas on the bed ready for use tonight.

I ponder over to the bathroom opposite my bedroom. It is decorated with grey stone flooring, to give the natural look, small beige tiles, evenly placed with one large beige tile every eight small tiles, with a dark brown leaf printed on top. There is a bath tub against the wall beside you as you walk in to the room, a shower behind the bath tub against the wall, a toilet opposite the shower and a sink beside the toilet. The appliance's are white, but devided by a grey bath mat. I walk over to the sink and quickly run the tap, then throwing a handfull of cold water on my face. The shock of the freezing water is enough to wake me up, water dribbles from my face down my neck onto my t-shirt, it's slightly wet but the cold water freezes my chest. I reach over to a towel, holding my head back and eyes closed as my eye lids are covered with water. I gently wipe away the water droplets, allowing myself to see again, then attempting to put the towel back onto the horizontal pole, which would allow it to dry.

In the distance I could hear a monetone voice from the tv, presenting what seems like new news. *A young girl from Carling is still accounted as missing, after three months after the young girl still has not been found. Many vounteers are beginning to give up this desperate search*. I wonder how her family must feel, having their daughter go missing, and not be found after three months. Honestly I'm surprised many helped in the search, people go missing all the time in Carling.