Yoongi looked at his watch, realising that his shift was basically ending. He walked out, loosening his tie and smiling fakely at the other waiters as they entered the restaurant. They walked over to the lounge to undress, and Yoongi waited for Jimin to finish with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Come on, let us see!" Taehyung begged silently, basically leaning out of his chair to look at Jimin. Jimin was blushing a bit, holding his serving plate close to his chest.

"Taehyung, contain yourself," Jungkook said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder to press him down.

"Nah, nah it's fine. Just...don't make it obvious," Jimin said as he pulled his scarf away, showing the dark purple bruise on his neck. The two other boys gasped. Jungkook, being the smart boy he is, placed a hand on Taehyung's mouth just in time for Taehyung's outburst.

Taehyung mumbled incoherently and moved his hands around as he spoke into Jungkook's hand, making a lot of inappropriate gestures that made it clear what he was trying to say. Jimin pulled his scarf up again and looked away. Jungkook took his hand away and patted Taehyung's back.

"You good?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, I'm good," Taehyung answered, slouching back. "That took a lot of energy."

Jimin sighed. "No, we didn't kiss or have sex. It's just..." His cheeks turned dark. "We had a moment, okay? But he was so sweet when he said he feels like he isn't good enough to be my first kiss, or my first time. I came out to him, you know."

Jungkook sighed. "You both like each other, don't you? So what if he thinks he's this big bad guy?"

"No, Kookie, it's more than that. He probably feels the need to protect Jimin, so that's why he said that." Taehyung answered gently, taking Jungkook's hand from across the table and playing with his fingers.

"Still doesn't explain why Jimin is the one avoiding him," Jungkook looked up at his older friend.

"Because, I'm not ready to talk about what happened, okay?" Jimin admitted. "In my head, if I don't talk about it, then it remains like a dream. It was amazing, and I don't want to change how I think about it."

He walked off and past Yoongi, who had been playing on his phone as he waited for the other two waiters to finish dressing. "Hey, Jimin, they're not done yet-"

"It's okay, I have nothing to be shy about," Jimin mumbled as he walked into the lounge. Yoongi frowned. He knew Jimin was shy. Jimin refused to dress and undress in front of the other waiters, and usually opted for Yoongi to wait with him. He was comfortable in front of Yoongi, but not the others. Yoongi made sure the café was empty before walking in after Jimin. They stood by their lockers as the other waiters were finishing up. Jimin already had shed his scarf, and Yoongi noticed how the other two waiters were trying their best to not look at Jimin's hickey.

Yoongi couldn't help but smirk a bit as he stood next to Jimin, shedding his vest and taking his tie off. He unbuttoned his shirt along with Jimin, the tension in the air real. The other waiters felt it and excused themselves real fast, mumbling greetings as they left.

Yoongi noticed how Jimin was unbuttoning his shirt deliberately slowly, his petite frame becoming more visable with each popped button.

"You're very handsome, you know," Yoongi said softly.

"So are you," Jimin said. Jimin knew that Yoongi's seen the scars on his arms before, and he's seen the bruises on the inside of Yoongi's elbow before as well. Jimin never wore short-sleeved shirts because of his scars, and the stretchmarks on his arms and hips were taking a while to heal. However, he was comfortable with revealing his body to Yoongi, because the way Yoongi looked at Jimin, how he saw past his flaws, made Jimin feel...

Beautiful.

Yoongi grinned and let his shirt fall before turning to Jimin. "Are you teasing me?" He asked softly, and Jimin blushed before shaking his head. He shrugged his t-shirt on over his head.

"N-no. Not at all...Okay, maybe a little."

"Is it revenge for last night?" Yoongi didn't look at Jimin as he asked this. Jimin remained quiet, dressing rather quickly before just shoving his clothes into the locker. He grabbed his bag and left. Yoongi sighed, getting the message rather clearly. Jimin didn't want to talk about the previous night.

Yoongi finished on his own time, deciding that he'd text Jimin later to apologise and offer to take him out for ice cream. When he left the lounge, he successfully avoided Jin and walked out of the café, getting his cigarettes out. He held one between his lips when he saw someone approach him who he never wanted to see again in a million years.

His old dealer, Jihoon.