"Well, I don't want to ruin your innocence, little mochi. I'm a bad person, you know."

After 2am, a person should just go to sleep.

"I wouldn't mind being corrupted a little bit..."

Yoongi bit his lip, digging his fingers into Jimin's hips softly.

Jimin's bedside clock struck 2am, ringing twice.

Yoongi pulled Jimin's hips against his. Jimin gasped gently, feeling Yoongi's hipbones press against his own. Yoongi grinned at his reaction and ran his fingers gently up Jimin's ribs, feeling the small hobbles the bones caused. He put a finger on each rib, his eyes never leaving Jimin's. Yoongi moved his fingers on the ribs, as if playing a song on his piano. Jimin closed his eyes, the small touches causing his heart to beat at an unknown pace.

Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's cheek, running his chubby fingers down Yoongi's stubbled cheeks. He placed a finger on Yoongi's lips, feeling the soft flesh beneath his finger tips. "I've never kissed another man before," Jimin whispered.

"That's okay, love, I have all the time in the world to teach you," Yoongi whispered back, running his fingertips up the inside of Jimin's shirt. He breathed in deeply, wanting nothing more than to push his fingers down the front of Jimin's waistband. He wanted to feel the way the skin by his hipbones made a dent inward, that smooth slope that would give way to Yoongi's hand.

Jimin started shaking with excitement, the innocent boy not used to all the new things his body was experiencing. "I feel nice, hyung..." Jimin closed his eyes, letting his fingers run down Yoongi's neck, across the racing vein. Yoongi ducked his head down, pressing his face into Jimin's neck, pressing a small kiss there.

"It's going to feel even better soon, little one. Let me make you feel good, okay?" Yoongi purred, slowly sucking on the exposed skin of Jimin's neck. Jimin released sinful little moans, his legs shaking in excitement. Yoongi grinned maliciously against his neck, licking and sucking and biting at that one spot. A dark mark formed on the skin, and Yoongi smirked proudly. He gave the mark one little lick.

"It's okay, I trust you, hyung."

I trust you.

He trusts you, Yoongi, and you can't even trust yourself. Don't do this, his first kiss and first time needs to be special.

Yoongi pulled back, his eyes finding Jimin's innocent half-lidded eyes, heavy with lust. "I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have done that..." Yoongi whispered, biting his lip in shame.

Jimin's eyes widened. "What? Hyung, no you don't have to stop! I swear I liked it! It felt so good!" Jimin pleaded, but Yoongi just shook his head and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Not now, not like this baby boy. My first time...I can't even remember mine. Yours needs to be special. You deserve a man who's just as great as you, not some broken piece-of-shit like me." Yoongi whispered, closing his eyes. "Let's just sleep, little one. It's late."

Jimin nodded, turning around in Yoongi's arms and pressing his back to Yoongi's front, too tired to fight his hyung. Yoongi kicked his shoes off and pulled the blankets up over them, then proceeded to hold Jimin close to him, his breath fanning Jimin's neck. Jimin pulled his phone up. "How late do you want to wake up, hyung?"

"Make it six, so I can leave early," Yoongi said softly, the excitement of earlier finally dying down. He wanted to just ignore what happened and forget about it, knowing that if he had gone further it wouldn't have ended well for either of the boys.

Jimin set the alarm and laid the phone down next to his head, holding Yoongi's arms that were wrapped around his waist. "Goodnight, hyung," Jimin whispered.

"Goodnight, Jimin," Yoongi whispered back, falling asleep to the sound of Jimin's breathing and the music in the background.

Jimin stayed awake a bit longer, thinking about how exhausted Yoongi must be. He wondered where Yoongi had been before, but decided that it's better to not ask him about it. He was a bit disappointed that he hadn't been able to kiss Yoongi, but Yoongi was right: Jimin wasn't ready. Despite the excitement that had surged in his veins, he knew that he wasn't emotionally ready. Besides, both Yoongi and Jimin were emotionally drained.

Jimin fell asleep not long after Yoongi.

-

The next morning, the alarm went off at 6 am. Both boys were still exhausted, but Yoongi forced himself out of bed and put the alarm off. He looked around for his shoes and started putting them on while Jimin sat up in bed, his pink hair a mess and his eyes half-lidded. Yoongi chuckled gently, leaning over to place a soft kiss on his plump lips. Yoongi kept his hand behind his head and pressed his forehead to Jimin's.

"Go back to sleep, little one," Yoongi whispered. Jimin nodded and laid back down, pulling the blanket up to his chin before closing his eyes again. Jimin wouldn't be able to remember the kiss, but that's okay. Yoongi continued lacing up his shoes before smoothing his hair and grabbing his phone. He wrote a small note and left it by Jimin's laptop before putting the music off and leaving through the window.

The sun hadn't started to rise again, which clearly indicated that the change of the seasons were near. Yoongi placed his hands in his pockets, breathing in the cold air. It was Sunday morning, and he had nothing planned for the rest of the day. He started strolling down the street, finally able to use his phone's GPS to finally help him find his way.

And the only thing on his mind was the way he felt the previous night.

His head had felt so light, his body so warm.

He had felt...

High.