"Hey." Marcus says, and I look up at him. Before I can think, he taps my nose, and it's sticky.

"Marcus!" I exclaim, checking my face on my phone. Sure enough, he's taken a chunk of my whipped cream and smeared it on my nose. "Really." I deadpan, wiping it away with a napkin.

He doubles over in laughter, and I can't help but smile. He finally calms down, and we start on our food.

  "Happy Valentine day!" Naomi exclaimed as we enter the building. She's wearing a red dress with white polka dots and some white converse. Luke comes up behind her, chuckling.

  The school was decorated with red, pink, and white hearts and streamers covered the ceiling.

  "What do you have planned for after school?" Naomi smirks at me.

  Recently, I've been one to have get togethers with my friends.

  "Maybe we can head to the beach? I can have my mom pick up some food or we can make it ourselves." I shrug. Naomi squeals, and I laugh.

  "Is she okay?" Luke asks me. Marcus and I laugh, nodding.

  "Yes. Valentines is just her favorite day. Try to get through it without busting an ear drum, we dare you." Marcus chuckled. I smacked his arm and he grinned down at me.

  "Shut it." I laughed and Naomi nodded.

  "Yeah. Shut it Marc." She joined. We all ended up laughing as we went to art.

  "Bye baby." Marcus kissed my lips before going off to theater.

"Ready?" Marcus asked me, and I nodded.

"Hey, Rae. Ruby ask-" Allie started, but stopped. "Oh. Hey Marcus." She lightly, waved.

"Oh. I'm leaving. I told Ruby I'm cutting my shift short. But Janine is coming in to fill in." I tell her, removing my apron.

"Oh. Okay. But can you help me with the machine again. It's acting up." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"I'll be right back." I told Marcus, pecking his lips from across the counter before heading towards the machine.

"All fixed." We said as I grabbed my bag. "Bye!" I waved and left with Marcus holding my hand.

"I'll see you later." Marcus said, kissing my head as I wandered into my house. Naomi was sitting on my couch, watching tv with some candy.

"Nay!" I exclaim, joining her. "Let's get ready in thirty minutes." I say, taking some of the candy.

  "Ahh! I'm so excited!" Naomi squealed as I put my hair into a ponytail.

I was wearing a black and white stripped triangle bikini top with pink floral high waisted bottoms

Naomi was wearing a one piece orange swimsuit with a cut out in the center.