Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Minahal

Bahagya akong naalimpungatan sa mumunting sinag ng buwan na lumalagos sa bintana. Naaninag ko si Natalie na ginagalaw ang kaniyang phone.

"N-Natalie?"

Agad siyang napabalikwas at mabilis na nilayo ang cell phone sa kaniya. Parang kabado pa siya nang tumingin sa akin. Naging hilaw pa ang ngiti niya.

"Y-you're awake," alanganin niyang sambit.

Bahagya akong bumangon dahil nag-aalala ako sa kanya. "Is there something wrong, prinsesa?"

Umiling siya ngunit napapansin ko ang pawis na namumuo sa sentido niya kahit na may air con. "W-wala, Travis."

May sasabihin pa sana ako ngunit hinuli niya ang labi ko ng kaniya. Her kisses were wild, hot and with need. Sinisipsip niya ang pang-ibabang labi ko dahilan upang mapaungol ako.

Natalie started to straddle on my top. I could feel my member started to erect painfully again. I took a sharp inhale when her womanhood started to clench my member. I closed my eyes as lust filled me in. No, I don't want only feel the lust. I want to feel the passion; the love that she's giving me in. I took a glance at the woman of my life.

I don't know if I was only illuminated by whatever, but I almost lost my senses as I watched Natalie, with her dark stares.

My thoughts only vanished when she started to pump herself until she could almost bring me to something... to something that maybe... I thought it was right.

I was barely awake as the rays of the sun struck my eyesight. When I reached for my phone, tuluyan na akong napabangon nang malaman na alas-ocho pasado na. At doon ko lang natanto...

"Prinsesa?" my voice became guttural.

Tatayo na sana ako ngunit napatda ako sa aking kinatatayuan nang makita ang kakapasok lang na si Natalie, bitbit ang isang maliit na tray. Nasa malayo pa lamang siya'y nalalanghap ko na ang ginisang bawang na tantiya ko'y roon sa sinangag na kanina.

Since when she did those for me?

Nakaawang ang labi, pinanood ko si Natalie na matamis ang ngiting bumati sa akin. She's fucking sultry and alluring in that fucking white robe. Her curves are defined as those lace tight around her tiny waist. Her hair fixed in a messy bun, making her neck exposed. Makes me want to bite and sip it until she moaned so hard.

She sat beside me and to my surprise... she smacked a kiss on my lips. It fucking sent shiver down to my spine!

I gawked at her. "P-Prinsesa..."

She laughed softly that her sexy thunder laughs broke the silence of this room. Natalie shook her head, put the tray at her side and raked my hair melodiously.

"Bakit ka ba natutulala, Travis? Hmmm?" she asked.

My chest squeezed tight in awe as I looked at my prinsesa. God, if this woman will be my forever, please let be her. I will never find any woman aside from her. I don't want any other girl aside from her. I would trade everything I have, chase her heart along the way, give all my life to her.

"I love you..." my thick voice quivered while looking at Natalie tenderly.

She got stunned.

I took her hand and held it firmly like my life depended on it. I leaned forward to see her soul. Her depth.

"I will believe in all of your words, Natalie. Your words could consume my being. Everything you could say to me would make me lift higher than the skies above or could make me fall to the deepest of this earth. Just please, don't ever... lose your grip on me..." I looked with beg in her eyes.