Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Project

Natalie tried to compose herself after what I have said on her. Her teeth gritted in mixture of annoyance and disgust that it made my heart broken into pieces. She obviously didn't like it. She doesn't like me to be here.

"Wow, in fairness! May chemistry sa kanila, ah," the gay emcee commented pleasingly as he looked at us. Tumayo na ako at pinanood sila habang sa sulok ng mga mata ko'y walang emosyon ang tingin ni Natalie.

Ngumiti sa aming lahat ang mga tao na naroon, halatang masaya sila para sa amin ni Natalie. They just don't know how happy I was right now, even Natalie wants to throw out something inside of her stomach.

She loathed me. That's one thing I know for sure and I should have known.

"They should have their first dance, I guess," Athena remarked with a smile on her lips. Danger, on her side, raised his thumbs up at me before turning to Athena.

"We should do the honor, first, my wife." he crouched a bit and offered a hand to Athena. "Shall we dance?"

Athena smiled wider automatically. "Sure, my husband." she accepted his hand and they have started dancing after. Danger even winked at me and pointed his mouth on Natalie.

My heart raced so fast. This is my first interaction again with Natalie and I'm fucking out of words!

Putting a lot of courage inside my chest, I faced again Natalie. Her cold stares dominated. I crouched a bit, leveling her eyes. I smiled. "May I dance with you, prinsesa?"

Her cheek flinched as her eyes flashed another devoid emotion. Kinabahan pa ako dahil ang tagal niya akong tinignan. Sa wakas ay nagsalita na rin siya, "Okay," she answered coldly.

Milyon-milyong boltahe ang nagkalat sa buong sistema ko nang dumampi ang malambot niyang kamay sa akin. Uminit ang isang sulok ng aking mata. Fuck, ang tagal kong hinintay ang pagkakataon na 'to!

She stood up with gracefulness, as her eyes written a lot of emotions I couldn't fathom. Para bang sinusuksok niya sa kailaliman ng kaniyang puso ang kung ano'ng nararamdaman niya sa paghaharap naming dalawa ngayon.

Natalie froze as I entangled our fingers and I snaked my arms around her waist to show ownership. Possession. Alam kong halos lahat ng mga mata ng lalake'y nasa kaniya. My prinsesa is so ravishingly beautiful. Her elegant stance and her aristocratic smile could ever swoon every guys in this place. Kahit saan nga yata'y susundan siya ng tingin ng mga 'yon at mas lalo akong nangagalaiti na pagsasapakin ang mga magkakainteres sa prinsesa ko.

As if on cue, I pushed her closer to mine and I could almost feel her soft, warm body. Her body shook as she felt my hard rock body collided against her. She tried to hide that soft emotion of hers. But it would not escape my eyes. No matter how hard she tries to avoid her real emotion on me, I could still clearly see how much she's so affected with our interaction... like right now.

Her foot started to move forward while the music started to play gently, too. Her eyes fixed on mine, as she was trying to fight something. Like she was looking at me... to prove something on me or on herself.

I grinned at her but I made it sure that I won't hurt her foot. "Still can't believe I was able to dance with you, prinsesa," I said with pure joyfulness.

Nag-tiim bagang siya. Lumamig ang mga titig niya sa akin. "Don't try to piss me off... Garcia," mariing sabi niya.

I paused for a moment as her body stopped moving too. My eyes were looking widely at her. My heart started to swell by hearing her calling me the way she used before in her sophisticated cold voice. Damn... just damn!