Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Ring

I just couldn't believe that finally, Natalie and I were okay and together again! My hearts flutters so much when I have her hand, holding against mine. Ang higpit ng pagkakahawak ko sa kamay niya ngayon na halos doon na nakasalalay ang buong buhay ko habang nasa loob kami ng kotse ko.

Her head leaned against my chest while I played the strands of her silky hair. I could feel the tight of her tiny arms encircling around my waist as her eyes are half-closed. This place, the time that we have, this quiet and calm world that only fits for the two of us... these are the things that I'm wishing to come true again.

Lahat ng hirap, pagod at iyak na dinanas ko, hindi ko akalain na malalagpasan ko lahat ng iyon. Naglaro ang ngiti sa labi ko. Masuyo kong pinaulanan siya ng halik sa kaniyang mabangong kulay tansong buhok. Pinipiga nito ang puso kong sumasakit sa sobrang saya.

"I... I couldn't believe... that this would happen again," Natalie murmured softly as she buried her head more in my chest.

My eyes hooded. I rose up our fingers and kissed the knuckle of her hand. I took a deep sigh as I stared at her. "Would that means you're giving me a chance now?"

There was an odd light sparked in her eyes as she nodded. The line of her lips tugged upward.

"If that's what you think... then, yes," she said impishly.

When her other hand caressed my jaw, I caught it and kissed her palm. "I'm holding my grip on you tight, prinsesa. You always own every fiber of my being."

There is something in her face that she seems to suppressing something. But she caught my heart off-guard when she gave me that feather-light kiss on my lips.

"I will never get you disappointed on me, Travis." she looked up at me and raked my hair with her white fingers. "Trust me... I am in love with you until now. And I will not let somebody tear us apart that easily. I already gave in to you, right?"

I slowly shook my head. "Yes..." I whispered.

She rose up, leaned forward to my face and devoured her lips against mine. I gradually closed my eyes as I stroke gently my hand on her back. Natalie deepened the kiss that I pressed my back to the head rest of my car.

I do not know why I have felt something as this but her kisses are tingling and aggressive. Come to think of it, why am I complaining?

Her hands roamed over my chest as she adjusted her seat at my lap without breaking the kisses. She has never this intimate before... that my senses were became foreign with her touches.

"D-do you want me to tell you what happened before?" I asked her abruptly.

Dumilim ang mga mata niya. Umiling siya pagkatapos. "No... it's already in the past and it's nothing important anymore. We can throw and bury the bad memories."

I felt something aching in my chest. Tama nga lang ba na kalimutan namin ang masasakit na alaala ng kahapon?

My eyes looked at her intensely. "Prinsesa, I really don't know what will happen to me if you will send me away again. Thank you... thank you for accepting this asshole to your life again..."

She half-smiled. I stiffened when her lips gently pressed my forehead. "Je t'aime, Travis. Always and forever..."

I pulled her into a tight hug. I buried my face on her hair and sighed. "Damn... I really miss you, prinsesa... I miss you, prinsesa... so much..." my voice went husky and deep.