Tired [available]

TITLE: Tired

TIMELINE: The Golden Trio Era

OC NAME: Jasper Grayson

FACECLAIM: Shawn Mendes

LOVE INTEREST: Susan Bones

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"Oh love, there's no need to hide. Just let me love you when your heart is tired."

OR

Susan Bones knew life would never be the same after the end of the second Wizarding War. She had lost many friends, some dead and some estranged and she was well aware that the only thing left of her good old school days were the memories.

Memories which sometimes haunted her at night, leaving her as devoid of sleep as a desert is of water. In simple words, Susan was tired. Exhausted from putting up with the burden of loss, guilt, sorrow and pain.

She wanted someone to carry her a while on the perilous journey of life till her limbs would be able to support her weight. She wanted someone to be there for her.

And that someone came in the form of Jasper Grayson, the boy she had indirectly saved from the killing curse at the Battle of Hogwarts.

NOTES:

Susan and her aunt Amelia Bones were close, and after Amelia's murder she was constantly suffering from nightmares and terrified of the war.

She took part in the Battle of Hogwarts and was also a member of the DA in Alecto and Amycus Carrow's time, helping other students to cope up with the torture they were inflicted with at Voldemort controlled Hogwarts.

Jasper and Susan were in the same year but he was in Ravenclaw. They met properly and got acquainted in their sixth year. It is up to the author to decide how they met, can be possibly after Amelia Bones's death and Jasper understands the pain she is going through.

Jasper is not the typical Ravenclaw (bookish and nerdy) neither is he different like Luna Lovegood. His intelligence is interpersonal. Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand and interact effectively with others. It involves effective verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to note distinctions among others, sensitivity to the moods and temperaments of others, and the ability to entertain multiple perspectives.

Therefore Jasper knows a lot about how people around him feel and behave. Also, he is quite compassionate.

Jasper and Susan become close because he understands her and instead of burdening her with questions of whether she's fine or not, he prefers to give her space and figure things out herself.

Remember that they haven't interacted a lot in school and this is pretty much a post war fanfic. Also the last point in the description refers to the Battle of Hogwarts in which Jasper would have died if Susan hadn't accidentally pushed him down. Susan must have been in a hurry to get to any of her friend that was hit by Death Eaters and must have knocked him off in her haste thus indirectly saving him.

The story is filled with a lot of sad moments because it's basically about people trying to cope up with the aftereffects of the Second Wizarding War. But the ending must be happy for both Susan and Jasper.

Further notes can be given after the plot is taken. Also, the faceclaim for Susan Bones can be either Emma Roberts, Ginny Gardner or Ashley Bensen. Furthermore, this plot is based on the song Tired by Alan Walker, so if you need to grasp its idea more clearly, listen to the song.

PLOT BY:

Imaan (Purplemist14)