Oblivious [ available]

•TITLE: Oblivious

TIMELINE: Golden Trio

OC NAME: Ethan Haynes

FACECLAIM: Troye Sivan

LOVE INTEREST: Ronald Weasley

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

         ETHAN HAYES ISN'T the brightest, he realizes, he comes to this conclusion at three in the morning, talking sleepily to his best friend with a bottle of fire whiskey in one hand and the other inching close to the hand of Ron Weasley. He knew that being tired and drinking fire whiskey weren't a good mix for him, but what happened still comes as a shock. All he can remember from the night is looking at his best friend, who continued to talk about pointless topics such as quidditch and classes, and yet he looked so damn beautiful. Ethan couldn't help but stare at his smile, or more specifically, his lips.

That's when he realized it. He's fallen in love with his best friend. For years, he had thought that awful feeling of his stomach turning when he talked to Ron was just lunch not settling well, but now he realizes that's not at all the case. So, when Ethan leaned in a kissed his best friend, he knew he'd been completely oblivious to his feelings for years.

NOTES:

The Haynes are Halfbloods and are the neighbors of the Weasley family. They moved in when Molly was pregnant with Ginny and they got to talking and soon enough the parents got along well. Meaning the two families spent a lot of time together.

He was placed in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw in his first year so him and Ron didn't hang out as much as Ron and Harry. I imagine Ethan never exactly getting along with Hermione, he's okay with Harry, but him and Hermione just argue a lot. However later on Hermione is one of the people who support their relationship the most and it's sort of a slow burn bromance.

This takes place in OOTP to Deathly Hallows, so yes they are fifteen and drinking fire whiskey. And no, Ethan isn't part of the order at all.

Remember, Ron has a thing for Hermione sort-of, so I imagine Ron shrugging off what happened between them and talks about Hermione.

Durning Halfblood Prince, they get together. Ethan wouldn't go Horcrux hunting, but when Ron leaves the group, he finds Ethan and they both go back together.

PLOT BY:

Jude ( ghostlyjoy )

If you need any help, feel free to message me about it